Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
X217 will fulfill your new year vaping dream with more power, more fantasy and more possibilities.

X217。.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I swear Voopoo most of your posts are like semi-incomprehensible in this dreamy sort of way.

It's not...bad exactly although it certainly is a different sort of marketing. I guess the type of marketing that would name itself Voopoo unironically.... I mean, that's the kind of thing you would encounter in a dream, you know, a kind of, "I looked down at my hand and the mod I was clutching had "Voopoo" written on it... and then I woke up." :)

Anna

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
I swear Voopoo most of your posts are like semi-incomprehensible in this dreamy sort of way.

It's not...bad exactly although it certainly is a different sort of marketing. I guess the type of marketing that would name itself Voopoo unironically.... I mean, that's the kind of thing you would encounter in a dream, you know, a kind of, "I looked down at my hand and the mod I was clutching had "Voopoo" written on it... and then I woke up." :)

Anna
Hhhh, it's very interesting to think like that. Thank you for your kind of explanation. ;)
It's just we do hope Voopoo product can not only be something you can vape when you want to vape, but also be the idea that can last and be spread out through you guys. We will keep growing into something able to bring you the best vaping experience.

Happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread