brand new reonaut. BIG thanks to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_ice

Sep 5, 2013
717, PA
sup guys!

i just got my new reo grand in the mail and i wanted to stop in and say hey to all of you. i wanted to send a personal thanks to Super x for all the great information you've made available. and rob for creating such a great mod. this community has already helped me so much, and i know i still have much to learn.

i started vaping like most, blu to ego's. i kept breaking my ego's, or they would just fail on me. so i stepped into the world of PV's and bought a lavatube. i was hooked to say the least, but the lavatube failed on me within two months. needless to say im hard on my equipment. so i switched back to analogs :facepalm: and started the search for an indestructible mod. and i found reo's! im super impressed so far with the quality of this device and im already prepared to start my reo family!

reo grand- orange
rm2 rba with SXD style micro coil and cotton wick, ohms not measured.
AW IMR 18650

and ive taken to calling it, the Mechanical Lee :p

screenshot windows

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
sup guys!

i just got my new reo grand in the mail and i wanted to stop in and say hey to all of you. i wanted to send a personal thanks to Super x for all the great information you've made available. and rob for creating such a great mod. this community has already helped me so much, and i know i still have much to learn.

i started vaping like most, blu to ego's. i kept breaking my ego's, or they would just fail on me. so i stepped into the world of PV's and bought a lavatube. i was hooked to say the least, but the lavatube failed on me within two months. needless to say im hard on my equipment. so i switched back to analogs :facepalm: and started the search for an indestructible mod. and i found reo's! im super impressed so far with the quality of this device and im already prepared to start my reo family!

reo grand- orange
rm2 rba with SXD style micro coil and cotton wick, ohms not measured.
AW IMR 18650

and ive taken to calling it, the Mechanical Lee :p

Congratulations...the quality of your life is about to dramatically improve! Lee is gorgeous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread