Brand NEW - The e-POWER Replaceable Battery eGo kit at GotVapes- Regulated 3.7v! Special INTRO Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Debuting the Brand New e-Power Replaceable Battery eGo kit at GotVapes - Including 2 long-lasting 14650 1050mah batteries!

epower_640.png

AVAILABLE NOW - DEBUT SPECIAL AT ONLY $48.95 for a LIMITED TIME

e-Power eGo Kits : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Form marries function beautifully in this brand new fresh-off-the-factory-floor kit that combines a gorgeous sleek eGo form factor that is SOLIDLY built and available at GotVapes in stainless steel, titanium and black.

The eGo e-Power is a three piece unit consisting of a tube, PCB switch assembly with blue LED, and cone. Each of these items is serviceable and replaceable. It is shipped with two fully-charged high quality 14650 1050mah batteries that can easily give you all day vaping. These are excellent quality batteries, packaged with pride in these kits (although they fully charged from the factory it is recommended to charge them about 3 hours after you receive)

The e-Power comes in very attractive packaging attesting to the pride they took in developing and releasing this brand new product. The replaceable switch assembly is PCB based (printed circuit board) meaning it can provide control logic for your unit that the ordinary momentary switch of the standrd eGo does not. What does this mean? First and foremost it provides a REGULATED 3.7 v experience and warns you if it dips below that by flashing continuously for about 5-6 seconds reminding you to replace the battery. In the near future the e-Power will be avalable with an auto-switch and, because a PCB is already incorporated in the e-Power we are hoping/encouraging a variable voltage switch with thumb wheel may be in the works.

Some of the features of the e-Power Modular Replaceable Battery eGo kit:

• Sealed 510 connection with venting at the bottom of the unit and around the switch assembly
  • Regulated 3.7v
  • Ceramic painted assemblies that have a gorgeous and quality feel as opposed to standard foil wrapped eGos
  • Each e-Power kit comes standard with a button protector
  • GotVapes is maing available spare parts from day one. You can order extra e-Power kits assemblies.
  • Available in Stainless Steel, Titanium and Black (our black e-Power's will be in in about 4 days).
  • Length with cone 147 mm
  • Width 17 mm (about 3 mm wider than a standard eGo so is therefore not compatible with standard eGo cones and eGo-T cone atomizers)

What you get in a GotVapes e-Power Replaceable Battery eGo kit:

1 Stainless steel, Titanium or black unit consisting of the main tube, PCB switch and cone
2 14650 1050mah protected batteries, fully charged from the factory
2 510 2.5ohm atomizers
5 Tobacco 24mg cartridges in sealed packaging
1 AC Battery charging unit
1 Button Protector to keep the e-Power from going off in clothing, purse, etc...
1 Instruction manual tailored specifically to the e-Power with pertinent photographs of the unit, etc.
Gorgeous Packaging - great for presentation and shows pride of craftsmanship in this product.

epower1.png

epower3.png

epower4.png
epower5.png
epower6.png
epower7.png
epower8.png
epower9.png
epower11.png
epower12.png
epower13.png
epower15.png
epower2.png

Stainless Steel and Titanium availbale NOW with Black comign in in just a few days.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
This is an incredible lil machine for all the reasons you pointed out. I have them in my hand, excelent construction, solid build and they have ceramic painting so no flicking or peeling off of the finish.

The company that made these was started by a group recently by former emplyees of a well-known e-cig company and they are obviously taking pride in what they are doing. I've been in touch with one of the main principals nightly - very responsive, fielding suggestions and they have much planned for this MODULAR type of system in an eGo form factor and many other items that we will endeavour to bring to you rfirst here at GotVapes.

It is a little larger than a regular eGo but not by much, feels very natural and light in the hand as an eGo feels.

For those who want to use with ego-t tanks we do have the 510 extendrs on GotVapes and you can use it with them with no problem. But I soke to them about this and they are creatign their own cone style atomizer for this and the are rebuilding it from the groud up. You can just tell by looking at their packaging that they care about their product. He was excitedly telling me the toher day and showing on Skype a leatherette style of packaging with a silver foil stamp : ). I just got a kick out of, even with the packaging, the detail they were going into.

wow it's beautiful! seriously you need to call kenny loggins cause you're in the DANGA ZONE! gimme three weeks and it'll be mine!!!!! it's like an ego except batts are SO MUCH CHEAPER to replace. any chance of a tank for it in the future??

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
One other thing--they already sent along our stock of these in black so they may arrive by the end of this week.

We ordered 100 of these initially and, especially if everyone seems to reall liek these, we will certainly order more and try to stay in stock. With this compnay they have it readily on hand and they ship within a few days...we are very happy to be working with them.

Also...we ordered around 40 -50 complete sets of just the battery tubes, switch assembly and the cone to either sell as parts or to sell as extra units. Give me a little time and I will have them up on the site.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Can you use cartomizers with them (specifically the Vortex)? I really want to get in to the tank system and kind of prefer cartomizers, but I'm open to atomizers if you tell me they are cheaper in the long run.

Looks like a great unit and now I'm torn between this and the Volt (it would be sweet if you could combine the two). I really like the replaceable batteries of this unit (should keep costs down), but the Volt looks really nice.

I'm really conflicted now.....

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes you can use anything with a 510 connection on this except for the ego cone style atomizers. To use thouse you would need to purchase an extender which we have on GotVapes under the adapters section.

Can you use cartomizers with them (specifically the Vortex)? I really want to get in to the tank system and kind of prefer cartomizers, but I'm open to atomizers if you tell me they are cheaper in the long run.

Looks like a great unit and now I'm torn between this and the Volt (it would be sweet if you could combine the two). I really like the replaceable batteries of this unit (should keep costs down), but the Volt looks really nice.

I'm really conflicted now.....

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Yes you can use anything with a 510 connection on this except for the ego cone style atomizers. To use thouse you would need to purchase an extender which we have on GotVapes under the adapters section.

Maybe that's what I'll do then. I think I'd rather have regulated voltage with a strong battery than a voltage readout, assuming the Volt will not be regulated (of course, that's assuming and it could very well be regulated). Everything else I own is KR8, but I guess I could always get an adapter if needed.

Will the clear cones from the Volt fit this unit?

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
It is regulated to hold 3.7v and then it flashes for 6-7 seconds when it goes below 3.7v but I think it still allows you to vape (I haven't gotten to that point yet) but it gives you a periodic blinking to let you know you are below 3.7v and goign south. I could be wrong about this particular item so I will try to verify. I do know that it is a regulated 3.7v though.

All that electric talk is kinda Greek to me :?: Does it mean it is regulated to hold at 3.7v or at some lower voltage? I'm kinda liking it!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
No the VOLT will have same specs as a VGO so the code will probably be a little too large for it.

Maybe that's what I'll do then. I think I'd rather have regulated voltage with a strong battery than a voltage readout, assuming the Volt will not be regulated (of course, that's assuming and it could very well be regulated). Everything else I own is KR8, but I guess I could always get an adapter if needed.

Will the clear cones from the Volt fit this unit?

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
will they just come in black or will some be a slightly darker shade of black. seriously though this is a blinger's special. everyone wants to customize their batts but then they die and you throw them away. what a waste. now you can just buy the outer battery tube, or 5, and have a different one for every day of the week.that's totally epic!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thats a very good point about someone who takes the time to 'bling'...

will they just come in black or will some be a slightly darker shade of black. seriously though this is a blinger's special. everyone wants to customize their batts but then they die and you throw them away. what a waste. now you can just buy the outer battery tube, or 5, and have a different one for every day of the week.that's totally epic!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Gimme Gimme Gimme! You know...I've been thinking of putting my bank account in the hole...that's how badly I wanna get my freakin order in! Honestly, this is really freakin awesome in my opinion and I can't wait to get me one! Oh and I love your point pineappledan, one could buy a few of the battery tubes, bling them out differently and have a new look one day or the other. I love it! I'm going to get in SO Much TrOuBlE, mwahahahahahaha :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Bella we will have more coming, don't plan to run out but let me know which one you want me to hold out and I will pull it from stock for you until you get the funds : )

By the way...I also have plenty of extra 3 piece set-ups...I just haven't put them up yet...You will be able to get just the unit (cone, switch and battery tube), for an extra spare unit or 'blingable' unit :)

We will also have the individual pieces available such as if a switch dies or somethign of that nature...

Gimme Gimme Gimme! You know...I've been thinking of putting my bank account in the hole...that's how badly I wanna get my freakin order in! Honestly, this is really freakin awesome in my opinion and I can't wait to get me one! Oh and I love your point pineappledan, one could buy a few of the battery tubes, bling them out differently and have a new look one day or the other. I love it! I'm going to get in SO Much TrOuBlE, mwahahahahahaha :)

Last edited:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Dan Dan Dan...You ARE the MAN! I need me some Stainless Steel all the way :) For sure! Hehehe :) I'm so excited about this, it's just so nice to have something that is almost as small as the eGo type ecigs but so much cheaper since your just having to buy THE battery and not the whole dang casing with button with the battery some where in there lol. In my opinion this is a really nice step forward and I'm really glad and happy for y'all because y'all are making it available to us :) Thanks Danno, I really appreciate it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread