Brand New Website being launched next week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pamela and I wish to inform everyone of a change in our website. We will be launching a brand new website early next week. We have devoted alot of time, the last 6 months, and alot of money, many thousands of dollars, to the launching of a brand new website based on the creators at yellow brick code. A top-notch group of first class coders.
We will announce the changeover before it occurs as the site will be down for 4-6 hours while we do the migration.
There is alot to this and it won't be easy but the new site will be feature rich with tons of new things. We saw it today in full format and it is awesome. multi discount code abilities, full scale packaging worldwide based on weight and size. New affiliate programs for folks to refer us out and make money besides. Worldwide monetary and language packages etc.
This is the next stage for FreedomSmokeUSA as a company. We hope you all enjoy it :)
Future updates coming...

David & Pam

Reactions: jadedanomaly

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
Uh- Oh, I hope the credit card jinx doesn't hit the change over and then we have no website. Everyone cross your fingers, not being able to order because of website failure would be a killer.

I'm sure everything will be okay and I am looking forward to seeing the new site. Best of luck with it David and Pam.

Thanks guys, one other notable improvement - on the payments screen there is no way to mess up and enter credit card info and accidentally select check/money order option. Yay! That happens almost every day! Three customers did it yesterday alone. Now the page is set up so you select your payment type first, then from that selection the appropriate boxes come on for you to fill in.

After the initial launch we will be tweaking bits and pieces of the site for some time, just to fine tune it to our, and your, liking.

I am sure you all will like it much more than the outdated site we have had up till now.

Chip (IT Mgr)

JGD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Wisconsin
"Thanks guys, one other notable improvement - on the payments screen there is no way to mess up and enter credit card info and accidentally select check/money order option. Yay! That happens almost every day! Three customers did it yesterday alone. Now the page is set up so you select your payment type first, then from that selection the appropriate boxes come on for you to fill in.

After the initial launch we will be tweaking bits and pieces of the site for some time, just to fine tune it to our, and your, liking.

I am sure you all will like it much more than the outdated site we have had up till now.

Chip (IT Mgr)"

Yes, this happened to me this morning when I placed my order.... it confused me a bit until I saw those little buttons. Good upgrade:)

Last edited:

Karlproxima

May 1, 2011
Athens GA
Yeah but you said it there.. 'Regulations' and it is designed to snuff out the small supplier. It's not your fault.

If you have prepared (and it sure looks like you have) then it is your right... your duty to hold the position and expand, solidify your market share so that e-cigs don't get eradicated.

The alternative isn't... what they charge for nico gum and that sort of thing, patches.. who are they kidding? I'ts like the way they charge for medications and everyone is so tired of being raped for basic medical.

In the least we can have our ecigarettes without paying more than it cost to smoke in the first place. They would like that so we all go back to smoking or have an excuse to charge us 2000% markup.

anyway, don't want to get all negative.. bad feelings all around for big Pharma and likely big anthing these days.

The name fits Freedom Smoke USA.. it has a hippy twang to the name but anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together will quickly discover that between price and quality you would have to be lacking as a human not to see the value here.

You guys have earned it.. don't think otherwise and don't let the complainer consumer types upset your karma. Every retailer gets that even if they do a perfect job. Life isn't perfect and business across international borders is a skill in itself.

I still haven't found any company that offers what you guys offer and not even close to the price. I 'need' you guys.

I don't 'need' any other companies out there that I can see.. although I will be buying one of thoes slick infinity batteries soon I could have made one myself all the same. I don't 'need' them.

To go and source my own flavor, nic juice etc.. well I have done some of that for research but I would hate to have to go that far just to supply myself.

then there are the people I introduce every day to vaping... what will they do? I am too busy to become a supplier.

People need to understand how much work this business entails and begin to appreciate FSUSA, stop nit picking at the small details ... oh, so the post office takes an extra day to get your order to you, so FSUSA didn't ship your order on Saturday and your put your order in Saturday morning?

I say, shut up, and appreciate what you are already getting.. cut these fine people a break and support them, embrace them with every capacity you have to ensure that they are around as long as you are.

I think every person who has a complaint doesn't know how hard these folks work.. if they did maybe they would relax knowing that everything is ok.

Even in these hard times my last order was only $30 or something.. it's a pittance for what these guys are doing for us?

No one pays me to say this... it's just true and I can't help but illustrate that here when I have the moment to do so and hope that my message is taken for what it is, the truth.

Why am I so marshal?

This is a new industry and never forget for one second that because it wasn't backed by the big companies that are killing us off to make a profit.. they are out to destroy it if they see it as a threat. (which they have already been working at stopping this industry.. all it takes is a well placed law and poof!)

Back your favorite suppliers of essential e-smoke products. Support them all.. but support the good ones with everything you have to give.

Look at all the t's and I's that FSUSA has gone and done by the book to ensure that they can ship to as many countries, accept payments.. it wasn't a small feat, it was worth the quirky ordering issues for a month or so... recognize that what they did was essential and well worth the small disruption in service.

They can't afford to give out free samples and really.... you can afford another $2.50 or what ever it is to buy a sample.. that's why it's so inexpensive.

You have an owner who is accessible, posts here, reads the posts daily?

This ain't your normal business in that it has all the features you would want. This is not a big corporation too big to deal with you.. and really most large business just spends money to convince you that whatever they do is right and you are powerless to do anything about it.

yeah.. I never shut up do I? Well, it's the cost of freedom at least.. never shut up, keep hitting the key notes and back that up with action.

Did democracy every require anything less?

If you vape, stock up on at least 120ml of extra ejuice.. put it in the fridge and you will never have to worry about short term issues.

For $40 you can have more than 30 days of ejuice.. you could never have stocked up on cigarettes that way, it was too expensive.

Adapt, evolve, enjoy!

Pamela and I have spent endless night, and countless hours doing exhaustive research on this industry. We have the help of some of the best brillant legal, and medical minds available helping us.
Trust me, we aren't going anywhere. In the end, we will open stores in every state if need be to be ahead of regulations.
We aren't going anywhere, that's a promise....

Karlproxima

May 1, 2011
Athens GA
hehe, I know (at least to me it's obvious which is why I say as much).

Research is what I do business is just an evil I try to get around as much as I can (which is why I understand the problems with online business).

Payment processors.. uh.. if only the public understood what's really going on it would change everything.

But at the end of the day, all anyone generally cares about is that they can click the thing and get the prize delivered as fast as possible for the lowest shipping.

I just want people to know that it's not easy, it's complicated and the easier it looks the more work that was put into it.

er, you guys rock!

but forget all of that... it's about the product first and in that you guys win hands down. sorry, never know what to say but the same things because it's true and everyone needs to know this.

Pamela and I have spent endless night, and countless hours doing exhaustive research on this industry. We have the help of some of the best brillant legal, and medical minds available helping us.
Trust me, we aren't going anywhere. In the end, we will open stores in every state if need be to be ahead of regulations.
We aren't going anywhere, that's a promise....

Start with a store in Henderson, NV! :D

On another note ........ I've logged in and the site looks fine. But I can't find my order history. Will that be migrated over later, or are we starting fresh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread