The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Brandon/Tampa Area Meetup?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by MissVapor, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Just curious if there is going to be one in this area or if anyone would even go...I heard the first one for Mary didn't go to well...

2. sodami

sodami Full Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I'd love a meet up. I just got my Silver Bullet today and am super pumped.

Afternoons during the weekday is good for me, any time Saturday, and Sunday I volunteer at the clearwater marine aquarium from 1230-430, so anytime after that is good.

Who else is down for one within the next week?

And we need suggestions for a location. I live in Largo.

I don't care about the size of the group, even meeting one vaper would be cool.

So let's start organizing!

3. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Yeah, someone is trying to organize a meeting in pinellas. I'd go to both!!! I live out in the boonies around Ruskin, so I have to travel regardless.

4. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    im trying to organize the one for pinellas would do both or we can organize it for pinellas, hillsboro, pasco (i think i missed one lol) and meet up in a central local...will let people know.

5. moshinator 2

moshinator 2 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Ocala FL.
    Im up North of Crystal River. I can come down 198-o or the parkway:thumbs:. Ive been analog free for 10 days and loving it!

6. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Manatee may be the one you missed.

I think just one would do.

7. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    moshinator 2, Welcome to ECF and the Florida vapor's Club! Good people here.
    Sodoku, Once my current situation is settled down a bit, I may try to make one of your meets. I can stay with my daughter in Tampa. My son has just joined us here (hasn't posted yet) and he's near Tampa. He has been vaping for 2 whole days! Maybe he can come with me. I want him to see some other models besides my NicoStick and the 901's. He is dying for a pipe!

8. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    im looking to get either chilis or applebeas on park blvd in pinellas park it should be easy for everyone to get to as for anyone if you go 275 towards st pete you would get off on the gandy exit head west toward the beaches and it is on the right hand side...so far everyone in pinellas has voted for sunday evening im posting this over in the pinellas meet up also...i am going out of town labor day weekend so we can do it before or the following weekend. any suggestions?

9. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Who else do we have for Brandon/tampa? We could meet at the mall in Brandon since its right off the exit and close to I-75 and crosstown for those in St pete and downtown Tampa....also interested to see what models will be coming...so far a silver bullet, nicostick, and I have a 510 (and 801 I dont use anymore)

10. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    miss vapor id be willing to meet up there no problem..i have 801 and the npro...llol

11. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    The Brandon mall is about 20 minutes away for me, so I'd love that (though I don't mind going further if it works out that way). I'm hoping a friend of mine who lives in St. Pete will join us.

Have a 510 and a SmokeStik.

12. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Alright than Brandon Mall sounds good...now we just need to set a time etc..

Here are the models that might come so far:
    silver bullet
    nicostick
    smokestik

Who else???????????

13. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Did you guys pick a weekend already... Didn't see a date... b4 or after Labor day??

I'm little over hour south of tampa via I-75 I think!

I have 2 Classic Screwdrivers, think it's called 801 (my fav)
    1 Mini Screwdriver 901 (backup but sis is borrowing cuz she broke hers... hope to get back soon)

I also have an Intellicig that I tried and gave up quickly along with a Janty Kissbox Entended set that showed up after I'd already gotten hooked on Screwdriver!

I kept sneaking smokes on the little smoke 51 and intellicig kind but the day the Screwdriver showed up - I never picked up another cig :)

Anyhow, I'll watch for dates. I'd love to drive for one of these meetups if my schedule permits.... Next weekend, Crue Fest with my sister and our e-cigs!!!

14. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    laurel, youre thinking of the one in pinellas i think its gonna be the weekend after labor day probably around the 13th...dont have a calendar...will post up more info soon...

15. LeXeR

LeXeR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    as long is it's on the weekend, me and the gf will stop by.
    so what's the date?

16. LittleMissVapor

LittleMissVapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2009
    Tampa,FL
    I am in South Tampa and the Brandon mall is about 20 minutes from me. I always work on Saturdays, so Sunday would be better for me.

I have a mini (RN4081) that I still like, it was my first, a 510 passthru that I use as a pacifier, and several 510's, one of which is pink!

17. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    I'd be interested in a meet up. From where I'm at it's just a hop skip and a jump to 75 and then south. Never been to the Brandon Mall but I'm sure I can find it with no problem.

As long as it is on a weekend it's doable for me.

I didn't see any date or time set yet. Would it be before or after Labor Day?

After Labor Day would actually be better for me as work has me tied up for the next couple of weeks.

I have a manual 510

18. MissVapor

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    No date yet..maybe mid or end september? I was thinking maybe a Sunday afternoon or evening get together..anyone have ideas of a good place to meet up?

19. seminolewind

seminolewind Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Corydon Indiana
    I will come too. I'm on the pasco/hernando county line in spring hill. Should be fun, I work different days each week, with some advance notice, I should be able to do it. I have a 901 and Nicostick.

20. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    I'll be keepin' my eyes peeled for updates, mid-Sept or later would work for me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.