• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brandon/Tampa Area Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am back home! I had a really good time this weekend and the topper was meeting everyone! Thank goodness I am not a jinks..more the two other people showed up!

We laughed a lot..drank a bit and ate a bite! OK..that was just me! :p
But this was my first weekend out in a year!

I only got mildly lost..who put that great big mall there? If someone would have said..it's near the Wal-mart I wouldn't have taken the scenic route..did you guys know there is a nice lake near the Rolling Pin..I do, NOW!

The poor lady at the rolling pen was really confused when I bought some LorAnn's after you guys left! She said "you know the last 4 people before you bought lots's of this stuff, what's going on"? So I am the one who was almost late because I had to give the "Talk" to 3 of the employee's! They weren't happy until they saw the vapor! Of course the lights on the VP1 got a "ooooh, pretty"!:rolleyes:

The hostess at barnacles wanted to know what vapers were..I told her to come out and see! :DI was running latel She never did.

Everyone was fun, I would make the drive again!

Oh Jenn, I didn't know we passed the entrance to the crosstown, I just thought they made another odd entrance! I got off at Willow so I could take a short cut to MacDill Ave. and get to my daughter's. Once i got on the crosstown I was ok! Thanks..at least I didn't end up in St. Pete! (I get lost there too.)

Last edited:

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Hey Marykay..the hostess asked me the same thing and I had to explain what an electric cigarette was..I thought someone else from the party would've told her already since I was the last one to arrive..thanks for coming..AND your cute comments on me being "a good kid" and looking "25 AND skinny"..you really made my night! :)

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Miss Vapor, What do you mean 'Cute"? I was sincere! You look like a kid! A pretty one at that!

Jenn, The problem is that I haven't been to Brandon in about 4 years! That place grows like a weed! The first time I went to Brandon, they had just paved the main road!

Ok. so MK, we must meet up more often so you can boost my ego..Im at home all day with 3 little girls w/no adult interaction...I don't get compliments that often so when I do I remember them forever!

PS- your one hot momma yourself! que bonita!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread