• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brandon/Tampa Area Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Ok. so MK, we must meet up more often so you can boost my ego..Im at home all day with 3 little girls w/no adult interaction...I don't get compliments that often so when I do I remember them forever!

PS- your one hot momma yourself! que bonita!

MissVapor...I'm with MK...I can't believe you aren't around 25...you have 3 kids??????????? And, I can't believe you don't think you're skinny<shaking my head>.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
MissVapor...I'm with MK...I can't believe you aren't around 25...you have 3 kids??????????? And, I can't believe you don't think you're skinny<shaking my head>.

Just going by the picture i saw posted from the meet.

Yes, you do only look 25.

Yes, you do look slim.

Oh and if I may say so..a nice smile too

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
PS- your one hot momma yourself! que bonita!

Yes, she is. I can't believe that mss5366 forgot to post this...afterall, she called her cell phone from her hubby's phone to leave a reminder message...btw, she started off her message to HERSELF with "hello Gorgeous"...the girl is a riot.

Anyway, a young man tried to pick up our MaryKay. He was sitting at the only table our group hadn't claimed and kept motioning MK over. MK, thinking that he was probably wondering what we were doing since we had these funny looking items, went over.

Young man to MK: "You look like a fun lady...can I have your phone number?"

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Yes, she is. I can't believe that mss5366 forgot to post this...afterall, she called her cell phone from her hubby's phone to leave a reminder message...btw, she started off her message to HERSELF with "hello Gorgeous"...the girl is a riot.

Anyway, a young man tried to pick up our MaryKay. He was sitting at the only table our group hadn't claimed and kept motioning MK over. MK, thinking that he was probably wondering what we were doing since we had these funny looking items, went over.

OMG! that is awesome! I don't think anyone has ever asked for my number at a bar..lol

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida

I will be 33 in a couple of months..but I don't feel that old at all..it seems like I just graduated HS yesterday..I don't wanna grow up, Im a toys r us kid!:p

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park

nah i didn't forget..lol i wanted to make the suspense more...lol...she didn't get hit on once...the fun lady got hit on twice!! riiight MK?? lol

miss vapor it was super nice meeting u im so glad you got to come to the meet up. weren't sure if u were gonna make it. and im seriously thinking of getting abit of the ecopure for home. im starting to feel better myself i think my iron was low..made a niice roast last night for dinner with garlic asparagus and smashed cauliflower (just like taters) really good...mmmm..

sudo u are a trip! had so much fun with you..your cat is a trip and will have to definitly win over zoe.

MK sorry the ladies at the rolling pin didn't even ask us to tellthem what we were doing they were too busy getting matt to eat the samples they have to throw away...haha i can only imagine what they were really thinking...i mean we just swarmed them wheres the lorannes..lol

greyeyes

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
Florida
Glad to see you made it home safe and sound MK! :) It was a really great time! I think y'all are forgetting one other little tidbit of info from that evening.....seems to me that besides MK getting hit on, sudo got a free dessert from our young waiter/server! :D

I won't go into full details as to how turned around I got when we left and I saw the crosstown express closed flashing lights, since that's the way we got there! Suffice to say I drove us home the scenic route south on I-75 and then back north across the Skyway! :lol:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Gee thanks guys..I thought you decided to be nice and NOT mention my suposed suitors! I notice you didn't mention I told him I was a Fun Grandma and my hubby didn't allow me to date! Also that I didn't go over to his table when he crooked his finger at me..only after Sudo asked him who he was waving to! Gee..you kind of left out the details there..:p
Bubo..next meet..please give the directions..mention the nearest Wal-mart..those I can find!
Did anyone mention what a goof Bubo was? He really made me laugh!:)

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Gee thanks guys..I thought you decided to be nice and NOT mention my suposed suitors! I notice you didn't mention I told him I was a Fun Grandma and my hubby didn't allow me to date! Also that I didn't go over to his table when he crooked his finger at me..only after Sudo asked him who he was waving to! Gee..you kind of left out the details there..:p
Bubo..next meet..please give the directions..mention the nearest Wal-mart..those I can find!
Did anyone mention what a goof Bubo was? He really made me laugh!:)

I did say something to the effect that I'd let you tell him what you said.:) MK, you should also tell them what you said when you came back to the table.

MK has added a detail to this story that never happened -- I never said a WORD to that man...honest!

Oh yes, Bubo is a riot and a goof...glad he joined us as the rest of us are so serious:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread