Status
Not open for further replies.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
When I ordered my GG Grant I accidentally ordered 2 "sets" of brass caps.. thinking I was only ordering 2 caps. I am going to return the extra set to Tim on Friday... unless there is someone in the US that wants them? It would need to be someone that isn't going to get the new button, because the caps need to be upgraded for the new button.

I'll sell them for $30.00 to someone in the US (I paid $32+) and will ship them for free :D

Let me know.. otherwise they will go back to Tim on Friday!

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
When I ordered my GG Grant I accidentally ordered 2 "sets" of brass caps.. thinking I was only ordering 2 caps. I am going to return the extra set to Tim on Friday... unless there is someone in the US that wants them? It would need to be someone that isn't going to get the new button, because the caps need to be upgraded for the new button.

I'll sell them for $30.00 to someone in the US (I paid $32+) and will ship them for free :D

Let me know.. otherwise they will go back to Tim on Friday!
Do they fit the 2nd version Grant, i'm not getin the new button so if they fit i'll take um!:D

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Do they fit the 2nd version Grant, i'm not getin the new button so if they fit i'll take um!:D

Which Grant is the 2nd version True? I bought my GG in the last batch made before the transformer. Maybe Imeo or Tim can confirm here if they are the correct caps? I'll be back later to check... have a couple more dogs to groom. :)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Oupssssss I forgot that:oops::oops:. Did you send your GG for update? if not, send it (when you recieve your Trans first) and I will update it
:shock: WHAT 8-o, i never planned on sending it back ever, it's good like this.:(

Well.... i have 2 brass caps for sale IF they come in :cry:....this really sucks.

Last edited:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
:shock: WHAT 8-o, i never planned on sending it back ever, it's good like this.:(

Well.... i have 2 brass caps for sale IF they come in :cry:....this really sucks.

Sorry True :(

I just sent your money back to you from paypal. If/when you get the caps feel free to sell them, or just throw them away. This all turned into a big mess just because I was stupid enough to order 2 sets in the first place. :nah:

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Sorry True :(

I just sent your money back to you from paypal. If/when you get the caps feel free to sell them, or just throw them away. This all turned into a big mess just because I was stupid enough to order 2 sets in the first place. :nah:
Don't mixxy it's not your falt and the money is nothing really(paypal will charge a fee for refund).
Lets wait for them to come in and then find a way for both of us to be happy ;-).

To late...
Your just to fast, need to gift you back honey!
It's not right for you to be out the money.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I will buy them for the same price I sell them:D. True, give her money back and send me the caps. I will pay your shipping too. Dont say no, I dont like arguments. I will go now to put you 30 euros to your paypal. send me a pm with your paypal adress to do it now

Last edited:

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
I will buy them for the same price I sell them:D. True, give her money back and send me the caps. I will pay your shipping too. Dont say no, I dont like arguments. I will go now to put you 30 euros to your paypal. send me a pm with your paypal adress to do it now
It's ok imeo, no problem just love, if you like send it to mixxy, paypal will keep charging a fee every time we send it back.

Money is nothing without joy and friends ;).

I'm just sad i can't get them for my 2nd version GG grant :cry:...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It's ok imeo, no problem just love, if you like send it to mixxy, paypal will keep charging a fee every time we send it back.

Money is nothing without joy and friends ;).

I'm just sad i can't get them for my 2nd version GG grant :cry:...

never mind, one friend here 1 hour ago asked me for these, so send them to me and I will give them to him!

I am sad like you that you cant use them:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread