Brass YOU CHI clone in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I am so pumped! Akavapers had the SS You Chi in stock a couple weeks ago, then poof, it was gone. I checked today and they now have the brass one in stock! Great price for what I hear is an amazing clone (and device altogether!). It says it's made by hcigar, can anyone confirm that is the same maker of the SS You Chi that has so many great reviews? I have that baby in my cart and ready to hit buy as soon as I get some type of confirmation!

Thanks!

Nuuze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
Norcal
facebook.com
I got the SS Chi You Clone from AKA on Saturday and happy with it. Came with silver pins, 18350/18490/18650 tubes and have no problems with it. :)

I'm testing it with my Protank until Kayfun lite arrives in the mail.
7854_10201817591030139_1597827387_n.jpg

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I got the SS Chi You Clone from AKA on Saturday and happy with it. Came with silver pins, 18350/18490/18650 tubes and have no problems with it. :)

I'm testing it with my Protank until Kayfun lite arrives in the mail.
7854_10201817591030139_1597827387_n.jpg

Look beautiful! You're lucky! I havne't seen the SS Y/C clone on their site for a couple of weeks?

Also, that doesn't look like the Kanger ProTank to me?

Vince228

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles Ca.
Last edited by a moderator:

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I think its just the pics. I got my brass from AKA, It did need a little polish. I hit it with some mothers mag and damn that thing looks luxurious! I vape it with my pinky out! [edited] fancy!

AWESOME to hear. I am pulling the trigger on this bad boy.

Just an FYI, I actually emailed AKA to find out the details on the brass. Man, they responded within minutes (on a few emails), and basically said what you said.

So far the customer service is amazing with those guys, I am gonna give the brass you chi a shot. I have been eying that bad boy for a while now lol

Vince228

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles Ca.
AWESOME to hear. I am pulling the trigger on this bad boy.

Just an FYI, I actually emailed AKA to find out the details on the brass. Man, they responded within minutes (on a few emails), and basically said what you said.

So far the customer service is amazing with those guys, I am gonna give the brass you chi a shot. I have been eying that bad boy for a while now lol
I see you're in So Cal, so is AKA their shipping is lightning fast. If you order before like 10am it goes out that day. Ordered mine Thursday late night, In my hands Sunday. Brian from AKA has awesome customer service.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I see you're in So Cal, so is AKA their shipping is lightning fast. If you order before like 10am it goes out that day. Ordered mine Thursday late night, In my hands Sunday. Brian from AKA has awesome customer service.

Oh are they? hell yea! I actually did priority mail bc I found a coupon code, so the extra 5 bucks washed out...Plus I am way impatient!

Yea, he was the dude that responded to my emails right on point!

I am gonna grab a bottle of that mothers brass polish tomorrow. Wonder in So Cal they are located?

Vince228

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles Ca.
Oh are they? hell yea! I actually did priority mail bc I found a coupon code, so the extra 5 bucks washed out...Plus I am way impatient!

Yea, he was the dude that responded to my emails right on point!

I am gonna grab a bottle of that mothers brass polish tomorrow. Wonder in So Cal they are located?
My tracking on packages says Rowland Heights as dropoff/origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread