• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

BratFest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Anyone planning on going to the official opener of the summer for Mad-Town? I'll be there on Saturday, taking in the sunshine (well, there BETTER be some sunshine!!!) the brats, the ice cream, the live music, and generally having a good-old time.

Anyone else care to join in? Shall we take BratFest by vape?

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Anyone planning on going to the official opener of the summer for Mad-Town? I'll be there on Saturday, taking in the sunshine (well, there BETTER be some sunshine!!!) the brats, the ice cream, the live music, and generally having a good-old time.

Anyone else care to join in? Shall we take BratFest by vape?
mmmmmmmmmm brat flavor e-juice! I am trying my best NOT to support the Madison area economically at this time - sorry.:2cool:

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
mmmmmmmmmm brat flavor e-juice! I am trying my best NOT to support the Madison area economically at this time - sorry.:2cool:

Been hearing that alot - with Johnsonville being a Walker supporter, the politicos are tearing apart the festival. Hell, I plan to go, have fun, listen to music, eat brats and ice cream, and enjoy the fest in the spirit its given - NOT the political aspects of it.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

From what I understand, Johnsonville donates the goodies and all money collected goes to charities. If you don't wish to donate to the Madison economy, only purchase from the Fest - win-win. :)
PLUS - you can leave a sticky on the gas pump before you leave town.
I love leaving colorful sticky notes. They make people smile :)

:( as for me, I thought about going until I discovered Thing 2 has a Brownie's event that day. The guys are still trying to get out into the fields, so MlrMan can't be home when she comes back :(

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I'll be there around 12:30ish on Satuday...be watching the cover band Montage play (I still can't believe they got the chance to play BratFest...)

:facepalm: still can't believe I got the weekends mixed up....
While talking to MlrMan this morning, he said conditions aren't right to do much at the farm this weekend, so we **might** be making an appearance. I'll text you for location info if we make it.
Keeping my fingers crossed

What is up with me and live music :) Guess it must be the company I'm keeping, eh? :lol:
Gee....and to think, it's Montage you are going to see.....hmmmmm...... ;)

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
:facepalm: still can't believe I got the weekends mixed up....
While talking to MlrMan this morning, he said conditions aren't right to do much at the farm this weekend, so we **might** be making an appearance. I'll text you for location info if we make it.
Keeping my fingers crossed

Gee....and to think, it's Montage you are going to see.....hmmmmm...... ;)

if you come, we have a quorum:)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey!
Anyone who is meeting up at BF on Saturday - if you have any eGo/510 Ts, could you make sure and bring one?
I would love to see exactly what they are and what pieces are involved.

What can I say - I need a visual and probably an owners manual. I learned tonight that the ProVari makes a little adaptor for it. For them to take the time to make a metal adaptor, these must be pretty cool for the majority and I haven't had the time recently to keep up. THX! :)

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Hey!
Anyone who is meeting up at BF on Saturday - if you have any eGo/510 Ts, could you make sure and bring one?
I would love to see exactly what they are and what pieces are involved.

What can I say - I need a visual and probably an owners manual. I learned tonight that the ProVari makes a little adaptor for it. For them to take the time to make a metal adaptor, these must be pretty cool for the majority and I haven't had the time recently to keep up. THX! :)

i'll bring some for you. no need to buy before you try. i don't really like the 510-T and am only now "meh" on the eGo-T. i'll be there about one-ish. can someone text their number to me, so i can find y'all? 608-212-7775

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread