Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Rep. Duncan Hunter recently proclaimed his status as a vaper with the bold statement, "Yes, I vape." He went on to mention that he does it so he won't smoke.
http://gawker.com/yes-i-vape-congressman-boldly-proclaims-1749260423

POST IN THIS THREAD AND GET ON YOUR FACEBOOK and Twitter with the hashtag: #YESIVAPE

Let's get the word out!
IMG_20151223_164009.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Awww, hell #yesyouvape! This is quite the impressive collection Ms. AndriaD

The blue one is actually my xmas present. :D I snapped a pic while I was "trying it out" -- had to make sure it wasn't DOA, y'know! :lol: But it's wrapped now; tonight I'm using the silver CF4 with one of those Achilles. :)

Andria

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I don't have a Twitter account nor any interest in getting one. I have a Facebook account, but it's effectively dormant because I avoid it like the plague. However, I've added the #YESIVAPE tag to a couple of old-school web pages that I happen to control. Google will find them..

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I don't have a Twitter account nor any interest in getting one. I have a Facebook account, but it's effectively dormant because I avoid it like the plague. However, I've added the #YESIVAPE tag to a couple of old-school web pages that I happen to control. Google will find them..

Twitter was what got me thru my ECF-withdrawal when they were changing over the software in april. :D Lots more trolls there, but a few of my ECF buds too. :D

Andria

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Twitter was what got me thru my ECF-withdrawal when they were changing over the software in april. :D Lots more trolls there, but a few of my ECF buds too. :D
I'm old school. I went to the ECF IRC channel. No trolls there. :)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Heck yes, Rossum. I really love the evil-sounding Google will find them. Mwahaha! o_O

Reactions: LaraC

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Could you explain this more to me. Is it just adding the text #YESIVAPE to a page?

:vapor:I'll second that. :vapor:
    Sure thing! The article I attached featured Rep Duncan Hunter admitting, "Yes, I vape." He went on to defend vaping. I'm hoping to keep spreading the word about vaping through pics like the one I posted, or tweets and Facebook posts that proudly proclaim #YesIVape and maybe say a little about how vaping has changed your life.

Just you jumping in here somdcomputerguy, shows that you're one of our legions of proud vapers! Vape on!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread