Breaking News:: They have shipped!! VISION ETERNITY TEASER PICTURE WITHIN!!!!! Getting Closer Then Ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdeslitx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
ok so I just got two of these today and already rebuilt both because the preinstalled coils on both were broken.
I only have 32ga wire and i can't push the guide posts all the way down because the wire is too thick.
Doesn't seem to hinder operation though.
Anyone think I'll have a problem in the future?

xdeslitx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
As long as you don't bend anything you should be good. You will need 36ga for the future though. As long as the coil wire is held in place you're good. I wouldn't suggest you keep it that any longer than needed.

thanks any good source for 36ga? I got mine from silicawicks but they only carry 32

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
You don't have a lot of room to work with for wrapping the coil, I would say to stick with higher resistance wire. Off top of my head I don't know the resistance properties of the wire. I am running a 3.0ohm in mine now so I can get a higher voltage if I need to do so for a particular juice running that same wire. It is actually like 2.9ohm to be exact. It runs just fine on an eGo 650mah at 3.7volts or the Twist at 4.5volts for me.

xdeslitx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
You don't have a lot of room to work with for wrapping the coil, I would say to stick with higher resistance wire. Off top of my head I don't know the resistance properties of the wire. I am running a 3.0ohm in mine now so I can get a higher voltage if I need to do so for a particular juice running that same wire. It is actually like 2.9ohm to be exact. It runs just fine on an eGo 650mah at 3.7volts or the Twist at 4.5volts for me.

really? i normally vape 3.0ohms (i had some CE2s at this resistance) at 5.2 volts
oh well lol i just ordered some 2000mah batteries anyway ill try out the 36 a1
thanks again for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread