Breathing, BP, Taste, Smell, ALL improved since vaping!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Just thought I would go ahead and leave this here for the antz to see... perhaps counteract things.... now that I found out that they actually are releasing information that they've picked up from forums... I'm not at all shocked about the health improvement in fact I knew that was happening and that was a good 90% of why I decided to switch. I just thought I should put it in the same format as individuals with toenail fungus and hickeys that think it might be vape related

Last edited:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
AedTJke.gif

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just thought I would go ahead and leave this here for the antz to see... perhaps counteract things.... now that I found out that they actually are releasing information that they've picked up from forums... I'm not at all shocked in fact I knew that was happening and that was a good 90% of why I decided to switch. I just thought I should put it in the same format as individuals with toenail fungus and hickeys that think it might be vape related
ECF does a pretty good job weeding (surveys have been closely watched in the past) out trolls. I will never know for sure but I suspect a small percentage of ANTZ (Anti Nicotine and Tobacco Zealots) posts are meant to attack vaping through leading questions.
I noticed that when leading ANTZ trap questions are asked, most members catch on quickly and report it or let the question sit and die.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
ECF does a pretty good job weeding (surveys have been closely watched in the past) out trolls. I will never know for sure but I suspect a small percentage of ANTZ (Anti Nicotine and Tobacco Zealots) posts are meant to attack vaping through leading questions.
I noticed that when leading ANTZ trap questions are asked, most members catch on quickly and report it or let the question sit and die.
I agree ECF is definitely one of the better websites overall as far as trolls go and controlling the troll. And that's not just vaping sites that's just all Sites not a whole lot of BS is tolerated. The admins and moderators really do a great job in the members do a great job at reporting.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The concern over trolls for me isn’t their annoyance, sometimes it’s really fun, but the feeling it’s a disinformation campaign. If they can keep the thread title and opening post up long enough to be crawled and indexed by Google, they create a scenario where searches of vaping side effects load pages of links to their ridiculous threads.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The concern over trolls for me isn’t their annoyance, sometimes it’s really fun, but the feeling it’s a disinformation campaign. If they can keep the thread title and opening post up long enough to be crawled and indexed by Google, they create a scenario where searches of vaping side effects load pages of links to their ridiculous threads.
Yes that is a valid concern at first I thought I was putting a tinfoil hat on every time I thought about those type of things but after seeing some released material that referenced forums I realized that it's not tin hat material it's legit. I don't know entirely how any Forum could reasonably offset those issues...

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL

Ah, the creepy crawlies. Yep, better to nuke 'em. Only way to be sure.

Good luck. ;)

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
Just thought I would go ahead and leave this here for the antz to see... perhaps counteract things.... now that I found out that they actually are releasing information that they've picked up from forums... I'm not at all shocked about the health improvement in fact I knew that was happening and that was a good 90% of why I decided to switch. I just thought I should put it in the same format as individuals with toenail fungus and hickeys that think it might be Vape related
I find cigarette smelly and science says it’s unhealthy.People of old age think Vape is even worst then cigarette.I tried converting cigarette user to Vape,but I am tired of it because they are probably too used to cigarette and hard to convert

Reactions: MacTechVpr

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
I find cigarette smelly and science says it’s unhealthy.People of old age think Vape is even worst then cigarette.I tried converting cigarette user to Vape,but I am tired of it because they are probably too used to cigarette and hard to convert

It gets easier if you have an RDA, can show your coils and how simple it is to make one. One thing we all seek is certainty.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread