Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
TGIF fellow vapers, today we will be announcing last weeks winners as well as offering an exclusive giveaway of a juice just gearing up to be launched.

Last weeks winners: bwh79, puffon, racegun59, vmtorres1, ArgusMcJohnsten, 440BB they have been pm'd with instructions on how to collect their winnings.

Prize: Cuttwood's entry in the cereal vape race with "Bird Brains by Cuttwood" 2 lucky winners will win a bottle of this juice in 3 MG.

Entry: Let us know what you what you think of cereal flavors as well what are some of your favorite tanks, mods, rda's in your collection.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 est July 16th 2015..

Reactions: mac63

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Congratulations to all the winners! :toast: And thanks, Andy and Breazy, for the contests! :thumb:

The only cereal vape I have tried was an apple jacks flavor, which was pretty good. My tanks are mostly aerotanks and subtank minis and my most commonly used mods are an MVP 3 and iStick 50W at home and iTaste vv/vw 3s, istick 30, and Coolfire IV for out of the house. I'm currently doing a classic combo of my aging MVP2 and an Aerotank v1.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I've been wanting to try a cereal flavor, but I'm so new at this, I haven't had a chance yet. That toucan cereal ;) used to be one of my very favorite breakfast foods, but now I don't eat cereal anymore, and I miss it! LOL! I only have a Kanger EVOD right now, but it serves me well, and I like it. Simple enough even for me to use! :D

Thanks for having this contest!

~Lannie

Reactions: redrebel821

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Congrats to all the winners!

Cereal flavors have been hit or miss for me. I either like them or hate them. Haven't really found one that I love yet. I only use sub-ohm tanks now, Kanger Subtank and Nano, Atlantis, Melo and isub are some of the ones I'm using at the moment. The mods I'm currently using is the Istick 50, MVP 3, Cool Fire IV and I just added the Sigelei 50w Vr2 to my collection yesterday. :)

Thank you for the contest and chance to win!

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Congrats to the most recent winners!

I have only tried a few cereal vapes. While they smelled divine, the lemon flavor overpowered them all, and I hate vaping lemon! I would like to try a crunchberry type instead of a fruit loop type.

My favorite mods are the iStick and the MVP, and I vape mostly with really old school carto tanks and atomizers.

Thanks!

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
I'm all about the cereal flavors, captain crunch has got to be my favorite hands down, I've been using my kanger subtank plus and lovin it, I have it on the sig. 150 and lasts for what seems like forever, I'm so excited that cuttwood finally came out with a cereal flavor, I grew up on Uni. Milk and sugar bear so I'm a huge fan of cuttwood to begin with, hope I win... Thank you for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread