The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Breazy Freebie - Pink Panther???

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by DebbieNY, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    In a recent Breazy.com order, they threw in a bottle of "Pink Panther" ejuice. I can't remember the brand name that was on the bottle, nor do I recall seeing anyone mention it here in the past.

Thought I'd look for some reviews of it, as it smelled like a wonderful strawberry-something, but I can't find anything resembling it on Breazy's website. :confused: It had a picture of the Pink Panther character on the face of the square bottle and I saw the brand name on the spine of the bottle, but I can't remember it right now (I'm at work).

Anyone know what I'm referring to? Can anyone chime in on it? Thanks!

2. dionysuskiss

dionysuskiss Cloud Dancer ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 28, 2014
    Dallas,Texas
    I came across that flavor somewhere...forgot who makes it. It's a strawberry, pink lemonade . Not really my cup of tea. I'm not too fond of real citrusy vapes.

3. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    I like lemonade & strawberries (can't have real ones anymore :(), but I've never had a lemonade vape, so it could go either way for me. Thankfully, the bottle was free! :w00t:

Thanks for chiming in, @dionysuskiss !

4. phanner

phanner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    Troy, NY
    If you go to their site you have the ability to chat with CS.

I'm sure they can help you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2015
    Chitown

Try Element E-Liquid "Pink Lemonade" for a lemonade vape. Not bad. Not TART enough at all. But a really nice vape nonetheless. I've vaped at least 4 - 30ml at 6mg and 3mg, plus I have two 120ml flasks sitting here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.