Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Hey ECF we are starting this thread as a way of sharing giveaway details and discount code to all ECF members. Breazy is an online retailer carrying some of the best and some of the hottest brands in the industry. We also offer a subscription based service where you select your flavor profiles and we sent you a package every month with some premium juices at great savings. Almost every order that leaves our shop has a freebie or two thrown in. From time to time we will host contest/giveaways where you the ECF user will have a chance to win some great juice to vape. We welcome discussion on our service or discussion on anything you'd like to discuss regarding vaping. We are vapers ourselves so the discussion of it is just as fun as having a killer setup and some awesome juice.

About us: Breazy operates out of New Jersey and is composed of a team of vapers

Contest/Giveaway #1: 3 lucky winners will receive a very limited edition juice from one of the top juice makers in the game. To enter this contest answer the following question. What got you into vaping? Winners will be selected at random and notified both here and via PM. Contest/giveaway runs from 5/7/2015-5/15/2015. Goodluck to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jax_Dwaine256

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
I started vaping on cig-a-likes that the tobacco companies put out. As an alternative to analog cigarettes. Couldn't really get into it as those weren't all that great. A buddy of mine left his vape at my place one weekend and gave it a try and liked it. Slowly worked into getting my own set up and now I'm 7 months off of cigarettes and no regrets

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
5/7

I was outside chatting with a "vape" neighbor one evening as I smoked. I asked him what he was doing and he said vaping, explaining a little about it. I thought it was just another fad, another sure fail attempt to quit the cigs.

A few months later I was in the cigarette store and saw a blister pack of vape gear for $20 and said "what the he**, give it a try". 12 days later after finding my nic level I had my last cig. This was in January 2015.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
I started vaping on cig-a-likes that the tobacco companies put out. As an alternative to analog cigarettes. Couldn't really get into it as those weren't all that great. A buddy of mine left his vape at my place one weekend and gave it a try and liked it. Slowly worked into getting my own set up and now I'm 7 months off of cigarettes and no regrets

That's awesome! Congratulations. I think most of us have given cigalikes a try at one point or another.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
5/7

I was outside chatting with a "vape" neighbor one evening as I smoked. I asked him what he was doing and he said vaping, explaining a little about it. I thought it was just another fad, another sure fail attempt to quit the cigs.

A few months later I was in the cigarette store and saw a blister pack of vape gear for $20 and said "what the he**, give it a try". 12 days later after finding my nic level I had my last cig. This was in January 2015.

That's a great way to be introduced to vaping, I do think it helps to have someone give you an explanation before you jump in on your own. Glad to see you've stuck with it and congrats on making the switch.

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
What got me into vaping was my son's experience with it.

I was oblivious to the whole vaping thing until my son started in late 2013. Little by little, I learned more and was impressed that it had helped him so much and with such ease. So I decided to give it a shot early the next year. Amazing to think about!

TY for the contest!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What got you into vaping?
Well mostly for me because I was getting sick all the time.....Chronic bronchitis..so that inspired me to check into it on Youtube and that's where I found out that it really could help me to quit....so I went to the local B & M......3 years later and here I am...

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work

This seems silly, but it was the delicious scent! At a trivia night at a bar, one of my friends showed up and was vaping on something that smelled so good. I think it was like a butterscotch pudding or something along those lines. After that, I sought help in getting started from some other vapers that I knew.

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
I was diagnosed with OCPD, truthfully it scared me. I had smoked 2 paks a day for over 40 years and had tried multiple times to quit. I heard about vaping so I went online and did some research.
Long story short, I have been without analog cigs for over 4 years and have no desire to go back.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The first time I saw an ecig was in the "smoking patio" at a Drs. office in Oct. of 2009. The guy was one of the staff and I pumped him for information, since I had been trying to cut down on my 40 yr. habit, and that looked like a great alternative. He had a really cool one, with a Dragon on it (a 401, I think) and gave me the web address of the supplier, and the link to the ECF!!
The supplier was OOS of that model every time I checked, so I started doing more research on the ECF. A friend offered to pay for my starter kit/supplies as a Christmas present, but they were still out of the model that I wanted...

Flash forward to August of 2010... I was still making excuses, so my friend (a non-smoker) got me a disposable at the local smoke shop, just to make sure it was something I would really use, and I was hooked!! I immediately placed my order and nursed that disposable for all it was worth while waiting for my stuff to arrive... (knowing what I know now, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did!!) while smoking cigs in between.

I got a Joyetech 510 no-box kit with one auto and one manual batt, some extra carts and about 30 ml of juice from one vendor, and a box of Boge cartos (which had just come out!!) from another. My stuff arrived on a Thursday, Aug. 12th and I had about 4 cigs while using my new ecigs, but by the end of the day they had already started tasty nasty in comparison!!
The next day, Friday the 13th (which has always been my Lucky Day!!) I was completely smoke-free... and haven't looked back since!!! :D

It's going on 5 yrs. now, and I can't thank that guy enough for giving me the link to the ECF!!! :wub:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I had been trying to quit for several decades. I tried all the "approved" methods with no success. I always thought that if there was anything that would be "like" smoking, itwould really help. Then I found a cig-a-like. It didn't get me off cigarettes, but it did show me the possibilities.

I tried numerous cig-a-like kits over the next few years, then I found an ego knockoff kit. It was so much better, so I googled it and found ECF. After that, it was easy to upgrade to better juices, and setups that worked for me. It was easy, once I found ECF!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
The thing that got me to start vaping was seeing my family and friends having success in getting off cigs. One by one, every smoker that was close to me began to vape and it became undeniable that it worked. I was the last one to give it a go...loved my smokes :facepalm:, but once I gave it a chance I knew I had found the one thing that would work for me.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

A friend had tried a cigalike that his fiancee had purchased for him back in 2008, but it was clear that it wasn't going to be effective. It tasted like garbage, didn't seem to last very long, and wasn't refillable (which seemed terribly inefficient). I hadn't really thought seriously about quitting (although it had crossed my mind), but cigs were getting expensive...

Ironically, it was the negative publicity that the local media was running at the beginning of 2014 that got me curious to actually buy one. After watching incessant news reports on how the flavors were supposedly marketed toward kids and that devices included more than just cigalikes, I got thought that it might be worth looking into--if only as a way to cut down on the expense of cigarettes. I walked out of a local B&M with three house flavors and a pair of ego batteries and Kanger MT3S's. After a few days, it was clear that vaping could supplant smoking; and, by the time I had finished my current carton of cigs, it had.

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I have been a smoker for 17 years.
Tried to quit several times with several different ways, but failed.
Last year, one of my colleague at work told me the advantages of switching to vaping.
So, I decided to try eigar-like one (but, not 100% sure about I can quit smoking.....)
Wow~! You can guess next part of the story~
Upgrading & updrading & another upgrading~ hahaha~ :vapor:

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida

That tv commercial for blu with the actor (Stephen Dorff LOL) was what got me interested. I remember I couldn't wait to try it, and thankfully, I found ECF shortly thereafter and got some good advice on what to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread