The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Breazy weekly giveaway #5 (last weeks winners announced)

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by AndyNJ, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AndyNJ

AndyNJ Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2014
    Paramus, NJ
    Seleya wins for referring GPC (Sorry GPC2012 but you won it for her)

Our grand prize winner is...(Drum roll)...: rangerrobin who wins CRFT - Trail Mix, 3mg and Charlie Noble - PB Cereal, 3mg
    and Nicks Blissfull Brews - Swag, 3mg.

Thank you all for entering.

This week we will be givng away 1 bottle of VCT Private Reserve CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THIS JUICE in 3mg. Why 3mg? It's a limited quantity release and it was only released in 3mg but it is a very celebrated ejuice.

How to enter: If you've won in previous weeks you can participate but will not be in contention. We love for you guys to participate even despite this fact.
    Question: What category of ejuice surprised you the most? (Sweets, Menthol, Pastries, etc)

My experience: I wasn't a fan of sweets when I started vaping but my two favorite juices are a cereal vape and a juice that tastes like smarties. This completely caught me off guard and I avoided those categories when I first started vaping because I didn't think they'd appeal to me.

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 est Thursday of this coming week to be counted as an official entry. Please please reach out to other vapers on ECF of our contests we really want to draw attention to this section. It is very important to get the word out. The more entries we have the more we can giveaway to you all. Your chances of winning will not diminish because we will up the quantity of possible winners to match.

• Like Like x 5
  2. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Congrats to the winners. Thanks anyways for the contest and good luck on your business.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    Congrats to the winners,

for me the most surprising was metholated fruits

4. angelphyre

angelphyre ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Congrats Seleya and Robin! Woohoo!:banana:

Thanks for the awesome contest! :thumbs:

The category that surprised me was tobaccos...I avoided them for the longest time because I just thought they weren't for me and would be too strong. I love sweet stuff and fruity stuff, but once I tried a few tobaccos from a friend, I found that I really like them, and have a couple that are in my every day rotation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    Congrats to last weeks winners! @rangerrobin, you are going to love the CRFT Trail Mix, I think. It's one of my favorites!

Thank you Andy/Breazy for the contests! I'm going to sit this one out because I don't like any kind of tobacco vapes at all.
    Good luck everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Congratulations, @rangerrobin and @Seleya ! :toast:

Thanks for the contests, Andy and Breazy!

I'm with Nancy: I didn't like menthol cigs--and am still not a fan of straight menthol vapes--but I have enjoyed a few that have been used in combination with fruit flavors.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    Congrats Seleya and Robin!!!

Thanks for the contests!

The category of ejuice that surprised me the most was baked goods/desserts. I had tried most of the other categories but was staying away from the baked goods stuff cause it seemed weird to me - then I got an apple pie juice and it was great. I've had a number of different juices from that category since and most have been good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    Congrats Seleya and Robin!!! :toast::toast:

My most surprising juice was the Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve I won in this contest a few weeks ago.

When I entered, I didn't know what the prize would be, and because I don't like the taste of alcohol, I was a little apprehensive when I found out it was the CLR. I know it is a really sought after juice though, so I was eager to try it out, figuring it would end up being a PIF to someone on ECF who loves it. But I figured at least I will have had a chance to try it.

When I filled up my Subtank, .5 ohms at 18 watts on my E-Mech, I tasted the nutty toasted almonds, and the sweet brown sugar, with a touch of vanilla, but no strong alcohol taste. It was delicious. I haven't let a day go by without vaping it since I got it, and will definitely be ordering more from Breazy.

Thanks so much for giving me the chance to try this wonderful juice Andy! :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    VCT Private Reserve sounds amazing!

The category that surprised me was bakery flavors. Couldn't believe I wanted to vape things like cake and milkshake flavors, haha. Thanks for the contest!

10. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Thank you very much! Congrats Robin! :toast: Sorry GPC :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    fruits was a big surprise..I never thought I could vape a fruit and now melons are my fav!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. caroloto

caroloto Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2014
    Freeport, IL
    Good luck, I know I'm not in the running since I won one of the Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve, THANKS! But the vape that surprised me the most was a cotton candy (King of the Clouds) one a friend gave me a sample of which I used in an Kanger ego top feeder tank and battery as I am not a cotton candy person at all. It is now one I keep in my stash of e-juices.

I have ordered before these giveaway from Breazy and will keep ordering!

13. 5spike

5spike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Fruit with menthol. Really makes the fruit pop.

• Like Like x 1
  14. drthunder

drthunder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2014
    NY
    For me it was fruit. Peach really caught me by surprise.

15. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Congrats Robin and Seleya!

For me the one surprise flavor in my early vape (January 2015) was banana. Fruits were my first love in vape, then bakery, then cremes, and now even tobaccos are getting some time.

16. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I'm just tickled to death that I could help one of my many ECF friends win. Besides now in some twisted sort of way she owes me :lol::D

• Like Like x 2
  17. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    (week one winner)

Question: What category of ejuice surprised you the most?

Cinnamon Red Hots! I was never a big fan of cinnamon, but it was my first all day vape. Before CRH, I was a butterfly, flitting from flavor to flavor.

Now I am a tobacco vaper, mainly, but I still remember how crh got me to stick to one flavor at a time.

18. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I'm happy for you. Don't be sorry now you owe me. :lol: Just like in the Godfather some day I'll come to you to do something for me, like throw a pie at Angel or something :lol::lol::shock::lol::lol:

• Like Like x 2
  19. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Congrats to the winners.

The one that caught me by surprise was definitely bakery type stuff.I thought for sure those would be horrible haha,but i tried a cinnamon danish juice,and it was very good,and it opened up a whole new variety of stuff that i found i really like.

20. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    Bakery flavors surprised me the most. Never thought I would be vaping milkshake and cake flavors. But they taste so good!

Congrats seleya and rangerrobin!
    Thanks for the contests!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.