Breazy weekly giveaway #5 (last weeks winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Seleya wins for referring GPC (Sorry GPC2012 but you won it for her)

Our grand prize winner is...(Drum roll)...: rangerrobin who wins CRFT - Trail Mix, 3mg and Charlie Noble - PB Cereal, 3mg
and Nicks Blissfull Brews - Swag, 3mg.

Thank you all for entering.

This week we will be givng away 1 bottle of VCT Private Reserve CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THIS JUICE in 3mg. Why 3mg? It's a limited quantity release and it was only released in 3mg but it is a very celebrated ejuice.

How to enter: If you've won in previous weeks you can participate but will not be in contention. We love for you guys to participate even despite this fact.
Question: What category of ejuice surprised you the most? (Sweets, Menthol, Pastries, etc)

My experience: I wasn't a fan of sweets when I started vaping but my two favorite juices are a cereal vape and a juice that tastes like smarties. This completely caught me off guard and I avoided those categories when I first started vaping because I didn't think they'd appeal to me.

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 est Thursday of this coming week to be counted as an official entry. Please please reach out to other vapers on ECF of our contests we really want to draw attention to this section. It is very important to get the word out. The more entries we have the more we can giveaway to you all. Your chances of winning will not diminish because we will up the quantity of possible winners to match.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Congrats Seleya and Robin! Woohoo!:banana:

Thanks for the awesome contest! :thumbs:

The category that surprised me was tobaccos...I avoided them for the longest time because I just thought they weren't for me and would be too strong. I love sweet stuff and fruity stuff, but once I tried a few tobaccos from a friend, I found that I really like them, and have a couple that are in my every day rotation.

Reactions: rangerrobin

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats Seleya and Robin!!!

Thanks for the contests!

The category of ejuice that surprised me the most was baked goods/desserts. I had tried most of the other categories but was staying away from the baked goods stuff cause it seemed weird to me - then I got an apple pie juice and it was great. I've had a number of different juices from that category since and most have been good.

Reactions: rangerrobin

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Congrats Seleya and Robin!!! :toast::toast:

My most surprising juice was the Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve I won in this contest a few weeks ago.

When I entered, I didn't know what the prize would be, and because I don't like the taste of alcohol, I was a little apprehensive when I found out it was the CLR. I know it is a really sought after juice though, so I was eager to try it out, figuring it would end up being a PIF to someone on ECF who loves it. But I figured at least I will have had a chance to try it.

When I filled up my Subtank, .5 ohms at 18 watts on my E-Mech, I tasted the nutty toasted almonds, and the sweet brown sugar, with a touch of vanilla, but no strong alcohol taste. It was delicious. I haven't let a day go by without vaping it since I got it, and will definitely be ordering more from Breazy.

Thanks so much for giving me the chance to try this wonderful juice Andy! :)

Last edited:

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
Good luck, I know I'm not in the running since I won one of the Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve, THANKS! But the vape that surprised me the most was a cotton candy (King of the Clouds) one a friend gave me a sample of which I used in an Kanger ego top feeder tank and battery as I am not a cotton candy person at all. It is now one I keep in my stash of e-juices.

I have ordered before these giveaway from Breazy and will keep ordering!

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Seleya wins for referring GPC (Sorry GPC2012 but you won it for her)

Our grand prize winner is...(Drum roll)...: rangerrobin who wins CRFT - Trail Mix, 3mg and Charlie Noble - PB Cereal, 3mg
and Nicks Blissfull Brews - Swag, 3mg.

Thank you all for entering.

This week we will be givng away 1 bottle of VCT Private Reserve CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THIS JUICE in 3mg. Why 3mg? It's a limited quantity release and it was only released in 3mg but it is a very celebrated ejuice.

How to enter: If you've won in previous weeks you can participate but will not be in contention. We love for you guys to participate even despite this fact.
Question: What category of ejuice surprised you the most? (Sweets, Menthol, Pastries, etc)

My experience: I wasn't a fan of sweets when I started vaping but my two favorite juices are a cereal vape and a juice that tastes like smarties. This completely caught me off guard and I avoided those categories when I first started vaping because I didn't think they'd appeal to me.

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 est Thursday of this coming week to be counted as an official entry. Please please reach out to other vapers on ECF of our contests we really want to draw attention to this section. It is very important to get the word out. The more entries we have the more we can giveaway to you all. Your chances of winning will not diminish because we will up the quantity of possible winners to match.
I'm just tickled to death that I could help one of my many ECF friends win. Besides now in some twisted sort of way she owes me :lol::D

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
(week one winner)

Question: What category of ejuice surprised you the most?

Cinnamon Red Hots! I was never a big fan of cinnamon, but it was my first all day vape. Before CRH, I was a butterfly, flitting from flavor to flavor.

Now I am a tobacco vaper, mainly, but I still remember how crh got me to stick to one flavor at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread