Breazy weekly giveaway #6 (last weeks winner announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Congratulations to....... Bookworm for winning our latest giveaway! A bottle of VCT Private Reserve in 3mg! I have pm'd bookworm to get that bottle out in the mail!

This week we will be giving away a bottle of Highlander Eliquid in your choice of MG's. Check out our listings for Highlander to get a better idea of what flavors it comes in. I will admit :blush: that I have been vaping wayyyyy too much of this stuff, doesn't bode well for you guys and the fellas in the warehouse may have to restrict my access to it. This is one juice that i'm seriously thinking is a contender, a heavy contender for standout of 2015. I'm really excited to be giving a bottle of this away to a lucky winner. I love this stuff so much you guys should use code HIGHLANDER to see how much I love this when you add it to your cart. Enjoy.

Entry: One entry per person. You must be able to confirm you are of age to receive the bottle of eliquid.

How to enter: At the height of your analog consumption, how bad was it? A pack? More?

Good luck to you all and stay #livingproof

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
I was rolling a whole can of American spirit atleast twice a month... not sure what that equates to I packs per day, but I sure am happy to be roll your own free these days.
medical-e_cigarette-e_cigarette-e_cigarettes-electronic_cigarettes-vaping-jcen1316_low.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
At the height of my analog consumption, how bad was it? ...when I was smoking two at a time to get my fix, calm my nerves...btw I confess I've caught myself double vaping for short periods when I'm really stressed...I don't do over 12mg on any one juice, though....so that's still better than chain smoking double Reds o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread