The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Brick and Mortar in Greenville?

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by myrc60, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. myrc60

myrc60 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2010
    Greenville, SC, USA
    If you know of one please post info...need cartos. Closest to Mauldin is best! Thanks!

2. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    hey!!
    i think there is a kiosk in the mall, but then you have whim wham, in pendelton.
    there are afew folks that live in the area you can try and contact!!??

CANOEIST
    MJONES
    SALEMGOLD
    ARE A FEW MEMBERS
    HOPE THAT HELPS...

HEY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFO, WANNA PLAN A MEET, WOULD LOVE TO MEET YA!!!

3. myrc60

myrc60 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2010
    Greenville, SC, USA
    No, I haven't...yet, I can't travel far and rarely have a car available. I'll look at it closer when I'm off work on Monday.

I heard that kiosk closed up sometime ago and I don't go to the mall but once or twice a year so I really don't know.

4. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Car pool!!!! There being so many vapors frm the upstate I don't think you'd have a problem getting here. As for cartos and now, lolol I could share and mail one to you but it wld be hmmm weds. Thurs. Before you got it. Pm me if you need to mimi

5. mjones

mjones Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    South Carolina USA
    I vote Sheila, at whim wamp vapes. She is really good people, and very nice lady. She has a nice selection of cartos, visions etc. She doesn't have a website yet, but she has a cc machine on location, simple phone call she will hook you up. Her number is 864-646-2200

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

6. shechefj

shechefj Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Wow! Where have I been? I am just now finding this SC forum here on ECF. I thought I was following the SC forum, but hardly ever do I see a new post......there has to be 2 different ones? So glad to be here everyone!! Thanks Mathew for the kind words and for spreading the word of my shop! Nothing really fancy at whim wham vapes, but a nice selection on most everything we vapers need and must have! Thanks to you too sugismimi for pm-ing me with info on the meet in planning.....made me search for where to go! Now......off to find the poll!! Yay!!:laugh:

7. 413Dream

413Dream Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2012
    SC, United States
    Um, was just on Woodruff rd near Butler Rd. and there is a store there called E-Liquid. Not sure if it's open yet. But is Greenville getting a Brick and Mortar? Does anyone have any other info? I'll drive by there on my lunch break tomorrow and see what I can find out.

8. 413Dream

413Dream Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2012
    SC, United States
    On Woodruff Rd across from GNC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.