• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Mortar stores now in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
NJ Vapor Vault
406B Richmond Ave. (848) 232-3177
(Route 35 South) Web: WWW.njvaporvault.com
Pt.Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742

So when you are down at the Jersey shour you now have another vape store you can get your supply's from. I have not visited this shop personally to date but customer reviews are favorable so give them a try.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Another Good vape guys opened up on 46 in Parsippany. It's by the kmart (same side) next to the Dunkin Donuts.

Great bunch of guys and they have very fair pricing.

I've been going to the one in Clifton. Great prices for most stuff but walking into the shop was like walking into a sauna. They really need to get some ventilation in there. I've only been there a few times because of this.

Here's a site where I found shops around me.
New Jersey E-Cigarette Vendors. Retail & Online Shops.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Good to see people are still posting locations of shops. I stopped by NJ vapor Vault today. They are located in a strip mall on the corners of Mclean and Richmound Ave South. (On your left hand side )so they have off street parking. The shop has a nice selection of tanks and battery's for the novice and a few regulated devices. Did not see any Mechanical mods or RBA"s or RDA"s on display. They have 140 flavors of e-liquid and a weekly special as well as a sampling station. I DIY so I did not sample their e-liquids. But don't let that stop you. My first impression is this is a great stop for the new vapors as they have lots of blinged out eGo batterys and tanks. Not much for the seasoned or the sub-Ohm user.

i've been going to liquid lounge in montclair since the beginning of the year, they've been around since late last summer, i believe. they're located on bloomfield avenue, same side as the wellmont theatre, about a block and a half east.

small shop, but a great place - the owners are incredibly friendly and informative, not in any way pushy. they only sell their own e-liquids, all food-grade flavoring, i believe they've got over 40 flavors now, and at least 2 organic all-VG flavors. you can test them all, they mix it while you wait, and pricing is very reasonable ($15 for 30ml, they also offer 15 ml and 55 ml, can't recall the price as i usually grab the 30 ml). they don't have a huge variety of hardware, but they do have a decent mix of both "entry-level" eGo style accessories and higher-end mods. there's always somebody towards the back wrapping coils...

they're rebuilding their website from what i understand, but they're keeping up the facebook in the meantime here: https://www.facebook.com/LiquidLounge

i have no affiliation with the shop, i just really enjoy going there; i trust the quality of their liquids, and i love the "danger zone", "robusto", and "lychee" flavors. always a pleasant experience!

i did notice the new good guy vapes on 46 in parsippany, i'll have to check them out too as people here have recommended them. a few miles east there's a vape prime that opened up around the same time, in the rutgers village strip mall...has anyone here been there? there are 2 more that just recently popped up on 10 in east hanover, i have to go poking around and see if they're worth checking out.

hoping there are still some folks in the area keeping an eye on this thread. thanks!

gdeach

Jun 5, 2013
nj
Gorilla vapes in Lacy NJ has some reeeeeealy good juices!!! lots of places sell juice that when you try them you think " not bad ....but it definitely doesn't taste exactly like....." Or worse, have an odd after taste...
.These guys hit their flavors SPOT on most every time, You could lose the label on most of the have a nice selection of original flavors. Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and the Elvis flavor were awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread