Brick and mortar vaping supplies in Las Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
Leaving for Vegas for a week Sunday morning, and just wanted to make sure I had a source in case I need anything while I'm out there. I should be fine, but I just like to make sure my bases are covered. Thanks in advance!

Sin City Vapors is a brand new shop. Not sure about the selection, they had exactly what I needed so I didn't really ask to see much else. If I can recommend anything there, id recommend the Fire Cured tobacco juice. It's amazing.

It's located a few miles east (MGM / Tropicana side) of the Strip.

Here is the location.

BTW the website for them is just awful. They are really knowledgeable on Vapes, but just terrible as far as the site goes. Really needs work and stock. But here is the link: http://www.sincityvapors.com

Edited to add: I can not say enough about how NICE these guys were to me. I went in knowing absolutley nothing about Vaping to leaving feeling like a Pro. Jeremy at the shop spent about two hours with me letting me try a lot of different samples and asking me questions about my analog habit to really tailor a setup for me. Couldn't be happier, and no... I don't work for them or get anything for referrals; I was just really happy with my experience there.

Last edited:

ntoscas

Feb 14, 2012
United States
I drove by where sin city vapor is, and it looks like its closed down.... The only store that I know of is in the galleria mall, but they charge $15 bucks for an atomizer and over $20 for a 15 ml bottle of juice! If you need help I know a few people out here that I can contact. Pm me if you need emergency supplies. If you need juice, you can't go wrong with altcig. Best juice ive had so far!

Digdug610

Apr 19, 2012
Las vegas
Awesome :)

Not knowing any better, their prices on equipment can be a tad pricey. I paid $8 for 1 Smok Tech Dual Coil Carto and Im finding they actually cost about $3 on line.

I love love love the Fire Cured Tobacco Juice though. Ill be going back for loads more.

I agree with u. A bit pricey, but its convenient and i can test their juices for free!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread