• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Morter near Beaverton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graybuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Oregon
Currently NW Vapors is the only B&M I know of even close to Portland. I think there is some controversy regarding the legality of opening a B&M in Portland. Not sure exactly why or what short of reading the legal forum on ECF. They give state by state regulations on ecigs and it show on there retail sales of ecigs is banned in Oregon. How some are getting around this I don't know as I see them in many of the local c-stores.

taofishdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Clackamas, Oregon
I find the selection at NW vapors to be disappointing. There is a kiosk in Lloyd center as well, but once again, very disappointing.

we need a good shop here. Someday Ill open one if no one else does :)

i've been saying the same thing! this town is RIPE for a good vape store. Being so trendy and hip, i can't believe there aren't several already. And the kiosks, yes disappointing.

Seffro357

Moved On
May 31, 2013
Carlton, OR, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

D0lfin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
Vancouver WA
Currently NW Vapors is the only B&M I know of even close to Portland.

There's also one in Vancouver now, it's called Bubba's and is literally less than 5 minutes over the 205 bridge. Their juice is spendy, $14 and change for 15 ml, but they carry hardware and are the only B&M in town. It was cool to be able to go and taste their juices, and talk instead of type about vaping! I've picked up a couple bottles cause I felt bad about picking their brains about switching to a new set up and not buying anything (hardware isn't cheap either, I bought that online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread