The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

brick & morters in orlando, florida area???

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by thedeej, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thedeej

thedeej Full Member

Hey all, I'll be traveling to Orlando to go to universal studios this coming week (Friday to Sunday). Looking to find some stores to check out in the greater Orlando area. We are staying in apopka with family, so whatever around would be cool to see! Anybody of of shops?

2. ThePravus

ThePravus Full Member Verified Member

eSmokerOnline has 2 stores in Orlando area, also Kissimee has VapinInTheCape. The guys at eSmoker are pretty good. Never been to the Cape.

3. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    I've been to the VapinInTheCape, Kissimmee once, good experience they let me taste a few juices, they have many to chose from. Also a lot of hardware.

4. FreakSkinny

FreakSkinny Full Member

May 25, 2013
    Orlando, FL, USA
    They Guys at eSmokerOnline are great! Orange Ave location will be closest one to Apopka. They let u try Juices also, and are always very helpful.

5. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    We are lucky in Orlando that we have some good stores that will be able to cover you with every basic need.

If you feel the urge to travel a little further afield LJ'Esmokes is just over in Clearwater.

6. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Uh...do you mean Edgewater by any chance?

7. Andy Thatcher

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    Yes I did...post Vapestock fog !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

8. catalystRKS

catalystRKS Full Member Verified Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Any B&M's that sell wick and wire?

9. Andy Thatcher

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    Not in Orlando but there was a post on CFV, check signature, about a store local'ish that does, think it is to the north of the town, and I have been trying to find it. Will continue looking and get back once I do.

10. thedeej

thedeej Full Member

Thanks all! Went to Vaping the cape in Kissimmee... was nice. I will be down there again around July first...I would also like to know about this b&m selling wick & wire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.