Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
The GG Grant has been out of production for a while now and many people miss it.

It was the original inspiration behind many of the 14500/2 x CR2 devices that we see available today and its small form factor and good looks really set it apart and made it a favourite of many.

I (and many others) believe that there should remain a simpler, smaller GG, at a lower cost than the all-singing, all-dancing GGTS and bringing the Grant back into production would provide that.

So, what say the people?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think you missed the point. It was a simple question about the grant. Some people want an inexpensive GG. Not all this fancy stuff. Simple design at low cost. If they cant find it in the GG line they will go somewhere else and look. The Chevy has Corvette, and Cavalier for all peoples price range... simple

As I said again Vapn, no worries friend. I have in mind exactly what you want! and more!!!!!!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lisa sorry for hijacking the poll:D:D:D

As I said again Vapn, no worries friend. I have in mind exactly what you want! and more!!!!!!

For the purposes of this particular poll, forget all the other lovely stuff that you're busy inventing. This was just a simple question about whether people thought it would be sensible to bring back an entry-level GG device at a lower cost than the flagship GGTS product.

I think the results are going to show that people do indeed want it back.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
For the purposes of this particular poll, forget all the other lovely stuff that you're busy inventing. This was just a simple question about whether people thought it would be sensible to bring back an entry-level GG device at a lower cost than the flagship GGTS product.

I think the results are going to show that people do indeed want it back.

ok, I will:D:D:D

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I think the grant deserves to stay on the front lines. Only if it can be improved on. For example the back caps and attie cap should be upgraded to the GGTS style but it doesn't need the 4 in 1 threads... the only reason I say this is because the GGTS is flag ship which means everything behind it should at least look like it. But it doesnt have to have all the bells and whistles. Like telescopic system and the 4 n 1 threads, and possibly only 6061 aluminum is all that is needed. Just to help keep it on cheaper side.

And if you think about it Imeo wouldn't have to change his equipment settings in the factory except to make everything smaller. But no other adjustments will be needed. which means a lot less time in the factory and more time in Lisa's and Rob's hands. :)

But no matter what he changes or no changes I still want one.... :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think the grant deserves to stay on the front lines. Only if it can be improved on. For example the back caps and attie cap should be upgraded to the GGTS style but it doesn't need the 4 in 1 threads... the only reason I say this is because the GGTS is flag ship which means everything behind it should at least look like it. But it doesnt have to have all the bells and whistles. Like telescopic system and the 4 n 1 threads, and possibly only 6061 aluminum is all that is needed. Just to help keep it on cheaper side.

And if you think about it Imeo wouldn't have to change his equipment settings in the factory except to make everything smaller. But no other adjustments will be needed. which means a lot less time in the factory and more time in Lisa's and Rob's hands. :)

But no matter what he changes or no changes I still want one.... :)

aGreeeeeeeeeeeemer!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Bring back the Grant! Bring back the Grant!

LOL....You know how I feel, I think it is a GREAT inbetween model from the GGTS and Slim...and vapn brought up it is more affordable & you still get a quality GG product...

-Tim

ok ok ok Hefner!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread