Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Just wanted to let people know there is this new kind of device just out called the BB; and it has been brought to my attention. It certainly looks interesting... and I thought maybe other people might want to check it out too!

There are a few people out there who think the Silver Bullet is actually quite good, and looks rather nice.
And so the creator of the Silver Bullet went and did a smaller black version; and they called it the BB.

Uses a 14500 3.7V 900mAh Protected Battery, with adaptors for different atomisers,
and a pass-through will be available soon as well!

So please allow me to introduce the functional, and the beautiful, ~ BB ~

BB Preorder

BB_5.jpg

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Oh Wow Toby.....that looks just stunning !

I'm one of the many who think the Silver Bullet is actually quite good... in fact, I would say its brilliant.

Im a 3.7v person, as I like the long drawn out inhale, where the flavours of the liquid are savoured, and with the Bullet I get that. It sets out to do a job, and it does it well, whether that be at 3.7v or 6v.

I wish you every success with the BB, and no doubt my name will be on that waiting list at some point....

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Well my friends, I have to report that the BB is the BOMB BABY!
Just got it today and I'm putting a video together for you, If you don't mind me posting it in here?

The USB is the best I have tried to date, just sexy.
You don't want to know what i had to do to get one 8-olol.

Toby, Cat(love the new avi) you are going to add this to your collection...Guaranteed!

BTW all my new units are Limited Crinkled ;).

Last edited:

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
PV pr0n...gotta love it (even if it is a bit "krinkley"). :p

Oh, and I saw what you were fondling at 3:49...damn you sir...damn you! :-x

If Toby has any sense (or desire to kick back and get a bit of peace and quiet after December the 8th), he'll post a big banner on his website...

"PT NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 2010 - BUGGER OFF DESCHAIN, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

...:D

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
PV pr0n...gotta love it (even if it is a bit "krinkley"). :p

Oh, and I saw what you were fondling at 3:49...damn you sir...damn you! :-x

If Toby has any sense (or desire to kick back and get a bit of peace and quiet after December the 8th), he'll post a big banner on his website...

"PT NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 2010 - BUGGER OFF DESCHAIN, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

...:D

Your to funny Des :lol:...for a smooth :p.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
All the BB Preorders have been dispatched!

Due to relocation, the iVapour sites will be closed for a few days, and email notifications of shipment, with tracking nos. will be delayed.

But there are a few additions when we re-open.....
And there will be some BB availability....
.... and Silver Bullets are on their way, that will have the added option - available in smooth black finish too!

silverbullet-black.jpg

Oh, and btw, I allowed myself to try a BB, and... well.... yes... it is just so damn handy!

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
Actually got my notification and tracking number on the 8th, I'm sort of expecting the BB to be here tomorrow. :)

I wish you hadn't mentioned smooth BSB's though, I am going through my cash like a maniac lately, (so much for vaping saving you money eh?) :oops:

That said, you do a great job on getting these much vaunted and desired items to us UK denizens, Toby...I'm sure that all your customers appreciate this. :thumb:

Last edited:

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
Just wondering if any of you folks who recieved a tracking code and notification of dispatch from Ivapor on or around the 7th/8th December have actually recieved your item yet?

Every time I check my tracking number it just says that it is "being progressed through their system" or suchlike. It's really starting to do my head in!

I know this isn't down to Toby, he mailed these things out via the requested services and did so in good faith, so this post is most definitely not having a go at him, he's been absolutely awesome getting these BB's for us in the UK, and I consider him to be a genuinely top bloke, but I would like to know if it is just me who is being let down by the Royal Mail...I've had literally dozens of first class parcels delivered since the 7th (most ordered after my BB was posted), so it's really starting to worry me. :(

Bobalot

Sep 17, 2009
UK
Just wondering if any of you folks who recieved a tracking code and notification of dispatch from Ivapor on or around the 7th/8th December have actually recieved your item yet?

Every time I check my tracking number it just says that it is "being progressed through their system" or suchlike. It's really starting to do my head in!

I know this isn't down to Toby, he mailed these things out via the requested services and did so in good faith, so this post is most definitely not having a go at him, he's been absolutely awesome getting these BB's for us in the UK, and I consider him to be a genuinely top bloke, but I would like to know if it is just me who is being let down by the Royal Mail...I've had literally dozens of first class parcels delivered since the 7th (most ordered after my BB was posted), so it's really starting to worry me. :(

You may have a problem as I order my bb on the 13th and it arrived yesterday. The confirmation email arrived late for some reason, about an hour before the parcel arrived, but overall top service. If I was you I would get in contact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread