• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bringing to the meet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Aaron mentioned in the other thread a few things he wants to try.
I will bring my juices - about 10 flavors (I actually have one I mixed that tastes close to Swedish Fish) and I only have a couple of EGO's - I have some mega cartridges, LR Attys, and mega ego cartomizers.
I don't have much yet :( but you are all welcome to try any of it.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Look forward to trying the swedish fish!

lox, you or anyone else are welcome to try any of my mods. I will be bringing all the ones in my sig. Jay is supposed to be sending my headcap for my GLV back to me, so hopefully I get it before I go.

I have quite a few juices (probably not as many as Jturse, though!). Some TV, vaporstation, Ms. T's, Nhaler, etc. I just put in an order today for some more 3ml bottles so I can give people samples. I tried to organize all my stuff this weekend and I made 10 bottles of my DIY cinnamon pear to give out also.

I just got 2 306 attys if anyone wants to try it out. I also have an 801 atty that I don't like if anyone wants it.

I'll be bringing my DIY stuff, so if anyone has any requests out of the flavors I have, I can try to make it.

I want to retry a LR atty. I had some when they first came out, but sold them because they tasted too harsh to me. Just want to revisit and see if anything's changed.

And definitely want to try a variable voltage PV if anyone has one as well.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I want to try TV Geoff's blend and mint choc chip if anyone has any.

RedGirl cinnamon pear sounds interesting ever try mixing ginger / pear?

I have mint choco chip. It's one of my favorites! I did have a little bottle of Geoff's Blend that someone sent me, but I can't find it now! It tastes just like Juicy Fruit gum, I swear.

I haven't found a ginger flavoring yet. I have gingerbread, but I haven't tried to mix it with pear yet. Sounds good, though. Did you want me to try to make you some?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thanks for the offer however now that you mention it - it just occurred to me I have gingerbread and pear - never thought of mixing them. I never cease to amaze myself with my stupidity.:oops:

It is probably a good combination - I make Belgian waffles topped with caramelized ginger pears that are just awesome.

Mmm, sounds good! Funny that I love DIYing, but I hardly ever cook! My poor husband.........

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Loxmythe - I think I got you covered with Geoff's Blend.

Red Girl - Somewhere in the ecf forum you mentioned another juice one of your favorites "something sour" I think or something........ dang I can't remember what it was but you sent someone a sample and it sounded great, do you remember what I'm talking about? and are you taking any to the meetup?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Loxmythe - I think I got you covered with Geoff's Blend.

Red Girl - Somewhere in the ecf forum you mentioned another juice one of your favorites "something sour" I think or something........ dang I can't remember what it was but you sent someone a sample and it sounded great, do you remember what I'm talking about? and are you taking any to the meetup?

Hmmm, I don't know? Maybe it was freedomsmoke's RY4. Although it's not really sour. More earthy. I think the only really sour thing I have is amaretto stone sour.

emygal

ECF Veteran
Yeah, I tried that at first, then went to Sharpies and they rubbed off, so when I started DIYing and PIFing, I just got a label maker. Although I wish I would've gotten a different model with cheaper tape!

I 2nd that! I got mine at staples a couple years ago and I can only find the tape for it there. I kick myself when I see the much cheaper tape at walmart. I am thinking after I use up all the tape I have now that I will buy a new one.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
lox - did you get to try some mint choco chip or a HV vape? There was so much going on! Loved your swedish fish juice!
Yes I did Thanks for asking. Aaron let me try his REO too its pretty nice. The mint chip is good but I like the pillow mint (andes candy) from good prophets better. Stuff was awesome.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Yes I did Thanks for asking. Aaron let me try his REO too its pretty nice. The mint chip is good but I like the pillow mint (andes candy) from good prophets better. Stuff was awesome.

Ok, good! I didn't try the pillow mint, damn, I should have! I'm going to try to make like a creamy maybe vanilla mint or something to that effect one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread