The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bringing to the meet??

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by loxmythe, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Aaron mentioned in the other thread a few things he wants to try.
    I will bring my juices - about 10 flavors (I actually have one I mixed that tastes close to Swedish Fish) and I only have a couple of EGO's - I have some mega cartridges, LR Attys, and mega ego cartomizers.
    I don't have much yet :( but you are all welcome to try any of it.

2. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Sorry I just realized the 2nd part of my post is missing.

I am hoping to try high voltage PV - see what if anything I'm missing.

So what are you bringing to the meet and what do you want others to bring?

3. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Look forward to trying the swedish fish!

lox, you or anyone else are welcome to try any of my mods. I will be bringing all the ones in my sig. Jay is supposed to be sending my headcap for my GLV back to me, so hopefully I get it before I go.

I have quite a few juices (probably not as many as Jturse, though!). Some TV, vaporstation, Ms. T's, Nhaler, etc. I just put in an order today for some more 3ml bottles so I can give people samples. I tried to organize all my stuff this weekend and I made 10 bottles of my DIY cinnamon pear to give out also.

I just got 2 306 attys if anyone wants to try it out. I also have an 801 atty that I don't like if anyone wants it.

I'll be bringing my DIY stuff, so if anyone has any requests out of the flavors I have, I can try to make it.

I want to retry a LR atty. I had some when they first came out, but sold them because they tasted too harsh to me. Just want to revisit and see if anything's changed.

And definitely want to try a variable voltage PV if anyone has one as well.

4. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    I want to try TV Geoff's blend and mint choc chip if anyone has any.

RedGirl cinnamon pear sounds interesting ever try mixing ginger / pear?

5. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    I have mint choco chip. It's one of my favorites! I did have a little bottle of Geoff's Blend that someone sent me, but I can't find it now! It tastes just like Juicy Fruit gum, I swear.

I haven't found a ginger flavoring yet. I have gingerbread, but I haven't tried to mix it with pear yet. Sounds good, though. Did you want me to try to make you some?

6. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Thanks for the offer however now that you mention it - it just occurred to me I have gingerbread and pear - never thought of mixing them. I never cease to amaze myself with my stupidity.:oops:

It is probably a good combination - I make Belgian waffles topped with caramelized ginger pears that are just awesome.

7. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Mmm, sounds good! Funny that I love DIYing, but I hardly ever cook! My poor husband.........

8. AaronB

AaronB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Loxmythe - I think I got you covered with Geoff's Blend.

Red Girl - Somewhere in the ecf forum you mentioned another juice one of your favorites "something sour" I think or something........ dang I can't remember what it was but you sent someone a sample and it sounded great, do you remember what I'm talking about? and are you taking any to the meetup?

9. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Hmmm, I don't know? Maybe it was freedomsmoke's RY4. Although it's not really sour. More earthy. I think the only really sour thing I have is amaretto stone sour.

10. AaronB

AaronB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Found it "Peach Amaretto"! don't know why I was thinking it was sour something.

11. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Yeah, I have a little of it left. I'll give you a sample. It's really good and I'm not one for too many fruity vapes.

12. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Does anyone have any of the beer flavors?

off topic - how do you guys label bottles? - I tried self stick labels but they all fell off so I was just using a permanent marker - spilled some juice and it all wiped off.

13. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Nope, no beer flavors.

I use a Brother label maker. I have clear, yellow, & white tape. I'll bring it to the meet.

14. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    I try scotch tape but if I get juice on it they peel. I'm pretty sloppy at filling stuff - I just got new bifocals - not sure sometimes which cartridge is the real one:laugh::laugh:

apparently e-juice is a good adhesive remover.

15. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Yeah, I tried that at first, then went to Sharpies and they rubbed off, so when I started DIYing and PIFing, I just got a label maker. Although I wish I would've gotten a different model with cheaper tape!

16. emygal

emygal Senior Member ECF Veteran

I 2nd that! I got mine at staples a couple years ago and I can only find the tape for it there. I kick myself when I see the much cheaper tape at walmart. I am thinking after I use up all the tape I have now that I will buy a new one.

17. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    lox - did you get to try some mint choco chip or a HV vape? There was so much going on! Loved your swedish fish juice!

18. loxmythe

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Yes I did Thanks for asking. Aaron let me try his REO too its pretty nice. The mint chip is good but I like the pillow mint (andes candy) from good prophets better. Stuff was awesome.

19. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Ok, good! I didn't try the pillow mint, damn, I should have! I'm going to try to make like a creamy maybe vanilla mint or something to that effect one day.

20. bonniegirl

bonniegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    South Jersey USA
    SWEDISH FISH???????
    I missed that one and it is my fave candy......
    *crawls in corner sulking*
    now....that is horrid....simply horrid
    it is.......
    wanna trade? Who had it? Who makes it? I need the 411:ohmy::(

ME WANTS IT ALL....LOL

cinnamon pear is awesome...thanks Redgirl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.