Broke out my JUUL and using it fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
would 2.4% in the green smoke be weaker in strength?
200w.gif

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
5% = 50 mg/ml
2.4% - 24 mg/ml
5% is more than 2.4%... which means 5% is 'stronger' than 2.4%.
50 is a bigger number than 24... so 50 is 'stronger' than 24.
Didja skip basic elementary math.

Either is way too much nic for someone trying to replace/mimic a 5 cigarette per day habit,, unless you limit yourself to about 1 ml / 10 -15 hits per day.

If you're trying to get the throat hit / lung feel / punch you do from cigs, forget nic salts they are for delivering nic without the throat hit / lung feel.
Regular ol free base nic in a 6mg/ml nic 50/50 solution will have more TH than 24mg/ml salts.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
5% = 50 mg/ml
2.4% - 24 mg/ml
5% is more than 2.4%... which means 5% is 'stronger' than 2.4%.
50 is a bigger number than 24... so 50 is 'stronger' than 24.
Didja skip basic elementary math.

Either is way too much nic for someone trying to replace/mimic a 5 cigarette per day habit,, unless you limit yourself to about 1 ml / 10 -15 hits per day.

If you're trying to get the throat hit / lung feel / punch you do from cigs, forget nic salts they are for delivering nic without the throat hit / lung feel.
Regular ol free base nic in a 6mg/ml nic 50/50 solution will have more TH than 24mg/ml salts.
I've been using 10 - 15 hits per hour since 6 am and feel fine... hopefully I'm not slowly addicting myself to higher nicotine levels.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I never heard of anybody who consumes nicotine without tobacco that "gets addicted" to ever higher levels of nicotine.
Quite the opposite, almost all vapers I personally know have reduced their total daily nicotine intake. Not by forcing it down but to make it tolerable again, which means they somehow get the same effect with less nicotine now.

Also never heard of anybody that started with one nicotine patch and now uses 10 at once.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
You gotta hand it to nicotineisbomb. he has been one of the most successful trolls I have ever witnessed, and he just keeps on winning.

Congrats!

hqdefault.jpg

Trolls are annoying but Nic Boy is fun. I look forward to his threads. I don't get it, but that doesn't stop me enjoying the read.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
I never heard of anybody who consumes nicotine without tobacco that "gets addicted" to ever higher levels of nicotine.
Quite the opposite, almost all vapers I personally know have reduced their total daily nicotine intake. Not by forcing it down but to make it tolerable again, which means they somehow get the same effect with less nicotine now.

Also never heard of anybody that started with one nicotine patch and now uses 10 at once.
I want to get addicted tho
For those still confused the juul doesn’t offer different nic strengths and isn’t refillable. Hence a troll.
I'm going to order the green smoke kit its not more juul pods hence another strength..

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
For those still confused the juul doesn’t offer different nic strengths and isn’t refillable. Hence a troll.

Troll or not, I wouldn’t know as I don’t spend a lot of time in here anymore. Have I been doing it wrong? JUUL doesn’t offer different nic strengths agreed, but I’ve been refilling pods for a while now using nic salts from salt E and charlie noble. I find a quick 4-6 hits are working a lot better than the prolonged vape sessions I need to satisfy my nic cravings.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Troll or not, I wouldn’t know as I don’t spend a lot of time in here anymore. Have I been doing it wrong? JUUL doesn’t offer different nic strengths agreed, but I’ve been refilling pods for a while now using nic salts from salt E and charlie noble. I find a quick 4-6 hits are working a lot better than the prolonged vape sessions I need to satisfy my nic cravings.
If you can successfully refil them power to you. It’s supposed to be intentionally very difficult.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread