broken e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordeur

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2008
I've received my e-cig about a week ago. I was really impressed with th whole concept and was already smoking at lot less cigarettes. But now, it has stopped working. It was working fine and when the battery died I replaced it with a freshly charged one but now it's not working. The light goes on but nothing happens, no smoke and no sizzling sound from the atomizer. I added a drop of e-liquid in the atomizer and the cartridge still has liquid in it. Still nothing. I was thinking of ordering an e-pipe but now I'm not sure. How reliable are these products? I will be sending an email to e-gi.com and hopefully they will send me a replacement. I am disappointed but still hopefull that I only got a lemon and that the next one will last. Thanks

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I have nothing but good reports to make about my e-Cig pipe, now a month and a half old. Same for the $34 e-cigar from DealExtreme. It's just difficult to believe how good this El Cheapo cigar is. It's a month old and making clouds of vapor -- once I learned how to "smoke" each device. Neither is anything like a cigarette. I hope your e-cig revives after a brief rest, and that your problem is a fluke. I'd chime in if anything had gone wrong with my expensive purchase. But it's been wonderful.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I dropped it! This was one of my worst fears - dropping an electronic device to a hard surface. But while walking the dog this morning, my $34 Health e-cigar from DealExtreme fell from my jacket pocket onto the paved road. I had no hope for it. It was even scratched by impact with the road. But, lo and behold, it still works perfectly. In fact, based on experience, I've changed my mind. I now prefer the $34 e-cigar to the far more expensive e-pipe. I've had this cigar for more than a month now (about a dollar a day if it died right now; cheaper than smoking cigarettes, for sure). It's just great. More vapor than the pipe. Less force to get the vapor. Lighter weight. More natural looking. I like both devices and still use the e-pipe much of the time that I'm working at the computer. But this e-cigar is a colossal bargain. It works. Its price can't be beat. Since I don't own other brands, I can't compare. But I'm one happy e-smoker with this El Cheapo cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread