Brthday wishes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
So my birthday is coming up in a week and I have too many decisions and only enough money for one of three things....

Do I go to the Vapexpo which is the weekend of my birthday?
Get a ReoGrand VV
Or do I get a Provari

I have to do something to cheer myself up after this week LOL Been a rough week with the grand finale ending up with me cutting off a good portion of my finger with my chef knife..... I always wondered how these professional chefs do that, now I know!!!!! and OUCH! :facepalm:

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Well, whatever you decide, heal fast and
images

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Ouch! Well, Happy Birthday. As far as your choice... Honestly I'd say go to VapeXpo. Here's my reasoning... Chances are you have a perfectly working PV setup already... You are just thinking about treating yourself... Well, if you go to VapeXpo, you have a whole weekend to meet people, make friends, lots of positive networking and most of all HAVE FUN! Plus, who knows... Over that weekend you might get the chance to try out these PV's you want, or perhaps even some you haven't thought about yet. Then you can save up and get one after getting to play with one hands on. Not to mention, don't those things have like prize giveaways and stuff? You might get lucky...

I honestly don't know what happens at those things, but the threads about them, and the pictures, make it look like a weekend long blast...

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Ouch! Well, Happy Birthday. As far as your choice... Honestly I'd say go to VapeXpo. Here's my reasoning... Chances are you have a perfectly working PV setup already... You are just thinking about treating yourself... Well, if you go to VapeXpo, you have a whole weekend to meet people, make friends, lots of positive networking and most of all HAVE FUN! Plus, who knows... Over that weekend you might get the chance to try out these PV's you want, or perhaps even some you haven't thought about yet. Then you can save up and get one after getting to play with one hands on. Not to mention, don't those things have like prize giveaways and stuff? You might get lucky...

I honestly don't know what happens at those things, but the threads about them, and the pictures, make it look like a weekend long blast...

Those were pretty much my thoughts, I have a ReoGrand that I love, and am perfectly happy withand you are right I'm just wanting to treat myself after a bad week. Who knows I may get lucky in a prize giveaway, my luck certainly can't be anyworse right now LOL

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
So my birthday is coming up in a week and I have too many decisions and only enough money for one of three things....

Do I go to the Vapexpo which is the weekend of my birthday?
Get a ReoGrand VV
Or do I get a Provari

I have to do something to cheer myself up after this week LOL Been a rough week with the grand finale ending up with me cutting off a good portion of my finger with my chef knife..... I always wondered how these professional chefs do that, now I know!!!!! and OUCH! :facepalm:

Why on Earth would you want to find out how the professional chefs cut off parts of their fingers ? :facepalm:
Ouch ! is right !! (hug)

Good luck with your choosing and have a very Happy Birthday !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread