Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard & Vanilla Pudding reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-mo

Moved On
Jan 1, 2014
I ordered some Custard and Pudding from Bryce's a few weeks ago and was very surprised as to how good both of these juices are. I tried the pudding 1st after the initial smell test as it smelled exactly like vanilla pudding and made me have to try it. The Pudding is just amazing !!! Lots of creamy vanilla taste like you just stole a spoonful from Bill Cosby on the set of a Jello commercial. Lots of creamy goodness packed into that flavor profile lemme tell ya. I use this all day long !! The Custard upon opening the bottle had a smell just like butter rum lifesavers which I was not expecting. My 1st thought was hmmmm this is not custard like at all. Then I tried it and it was eggy creamy and with a nutmeg spice was like a custard but it took a second for my brain and taste buds to sync up to each other and then I got it !!! I like the taste but it wasn't what I expected. I was PM'ing Bryce's owner and he was very helpful in saying "ya know alot of folks say this is best when steeped 10 days or so" cause lemme tell you , after 12 days the flavor had matured to absolutely blissful vapor experience. I will be using this juice now as my regular all day variety and cannot recommend Bruce's Vanilla Creme Custard and Pudding highly enough.He can be found on FB here https://www.facebook.com/BVC.eJuice?fref=ts

I am stoked to have found this site and this juice!!! Cheers ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread