Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Officially a registered supplier here on ECF as of today. Feel free to pop in and ask me any questions you may have or just pull up a chair and have a chat! I am committed to providing the best customer support in the vaping community. Each bottle is hand mixed,packed, and shipped by me. High quality, great tasting juice with a personal touch each and every time.

Send me a message if you have any questions about placing an order.

I will use this thread to update order statuses and announce new juice arrivals.

Vanilla creme pudding is slated to arrive sometime this weekend or next week. I'm really excited about this one folks!

-Lord

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Hi, Bryan!!
Best of luck in your new venture. I love the juice I have from you.
That makes me #1, right?
LOL.
Blessings.
Pat

Thanks you so much pat! Means a lot coming from you. Please pop In and visit once In awhile :)

I'll see you on the other thread too I think. You will always be #1!

-Lord

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard

About
Sweet,flavorful vanilla custard e juice for electronic cigarettes. Just the Custard for now but my Vanilla creme pudding is almost ready to release.

Mission
Great tasting juice with quick turnaround times and quality customer service everyday. Order with confidence, I use the highest quality USP ingredients and food flavorings to make the juice that goes into your bottle. I take payment using PayPal.

Description
All orders are hand mixed individually at the artisan recommended 50/50 PG/VG ratio at 0-18mg nic. I ship first class with tracking for a $3.00 flat rate. I use paypal for all processing so send me a message with your paypal account adress and i will send you an invoice right away.

My juice prices are below:

15ml: $7.99
30ml: $14.99
50ml: $23.99

Currently offering $5.00 off any order of 30ml or more.

Thank you and I look forward to filling your orders :)

-Lord

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Yea I really like that vape. Maybe Saturday I'll have the stuff in to make her one! I never really finished testing it but three people have told me they really liked it. Couple people actually bought it during the sale and I ran out of all the flavorings. I think I like it more than the custard, atleast right now. I've vaped too much custard lately, my buds are starting to go numb to it.

Do you do fruit Nicole?

-Lord

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Yea I really like that vape. Maybe Saturday I'll have the stuff in to make her one! I never really finished testing it but three people have told me they really liked it. Couple people actually bought it during the sale and I ran out of all the flavorings. I think I like it more than the custard, atleast right now. I've vaped too much custard lately, my buds are starting to go numb to it.

Do you do fruit Nicole?

-Lord

LOL....can never vape enough custard. Love it!! Yes, I love fruit vapes and so does my other half. She is actually vaping "clouds of berries" from diamond vapor right now along with your pudding and asked if you had anything like that. It is a berries and cream flavor. :D

Last edited:

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Argh, plan on having another way to pay other than Paypal? They're giving me the run around on getting my account unlocked b/c I didn't provide proper documentation.

Hmm not sure what else I can do besides send you some for free. Think I'll do that :)

If the juice does well I plan on paying for a real website soon. With the credit card processing ect. I'm not even allowed to post my facebook page link here onECF o_O

-Lord

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
LOL....can never vape enough custard. Love it!! Yes, I love fruit vapes and so does my other half. She is actually vaping "clouds of berries" from diamond vapor right now along with your pudding and asked if you had anything like that. It is a berries and cream flavor. :D

Havnt played with much fruit yet, mostly because I never vape it. I'll look into it for her though. Have a few ideas written down.

I have a monster flavor order coming! It goes a lot faster than I ever expected. I drained 8 big bottles in 3 days. My extract took a beating as well lol.

-Lord

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Havnt played with much fruit yet, mostly because I never vape it. I'll look into it for her though. Have a few ideas written down.

I have a monster flavor order coming! It goes a lot faster than I ever expected. I drained 8 big bottles in 3 days. My extract took a beating as well lol.

-Lord

Awesome! Thank you ((((Bryan)))). I tend to vape fruits during the day, then move on to a tobacco or dessert after dinner and then my late night custard....lol. She vapes whatever whenever. Gotta feeling your juices will take over her tanks for a permanent spot...lol.

Hopefully that USPS hurries up with your order. So much darn mail right now it is delaying our vapemail...lol. Wow, 8 big bottles in 3 days seems like a huge amount...lol. But I guess that means lots of juice flowing which is a good thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread