Budget friendly Tanks that can handle Citrus Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, so I've started to look online for some juice and decided to order some juice from MtBakerVapor.

Stupid of me, I forgot that Citrus Juices aren't good for Plastic Tanks. I have the Protank 2 but It's filled with Menthol atm and that's the only tank I have. I'm thinking of getting more Tanks for each flavor but I was wondering if there is any other products that are out there that are safe with citrus juices?

I've been told by people that the EVOD is the best Tank for the price but is it safe for what im going to be vaping?

Ps: I got Green Apple & Freckled Lemonade (MtBakerVapor)

Thanks so much! :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
There are a few options available if you wish to stick with clearomizers. The Kanger Protanks, Smoktech Pyrex Vivi Nova, and the Smoktech Aro are a few. There are some nice pyrex or polypropylene cartotanks available for reasonable prices such as IBTanked and Valley View Vapes should want to try a different tank wicking system. Below is a blog that I wrote that goes over this issue in detail.

Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors

Last edited:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
If you wish to keep using something like the ProTank, there is the ProTank mini (1.5ml I think) and then there is the HyperTank (5ml) - this is not a Kanger product. Both are BCC's and both use the standard ProTank coil heads. Not sure of your battery device or size tank you're looking to sport. I've seen the PT2 on various sites on sale for $15-16 but usually they are a few dollars more. The HyperTank is a glass clearo, is wider and taller but looks like a mega-sized Evod (glass with an outer shell that is non-removable) but have found them available for the $12+ range. Bottom line is for glass/pyrex tank...you'll pay more than plastic but they'll hold up long term.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Basic DCT smokteks are primarily what I use. They're polypropylene. I've had one for almost 10 months, and I only use a handful of flavors that aren't heavily on the citrus side.

If you've watched the first and forth season of Breaking Bad, than you may know how much caustic material polypropylene can withstand.

shelleyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
rockville, MD
www.shelleybain.com
Hey guys, so I've started to look online for some Juice and decided to order some Juice from MtBakerVapor.

Stupid of me, I forgot that Citrus Juices aren't good for Plastic Tanks. I have the Protank 2 but It's filled with Menthol atm and that's the only tank I have. I'm thinking of getting more Tanks for each flavor but I was wondering if there is any other products that are out there that are safe with citrus juices?

I've been told by people that the EVOD is the best Tank for the price but is it safe for what im going to be Vaping?

Ps: I got Green Apple & Freckled Lemonade (MtBakerVapor)

Thanks so much! :)

I got some great deals on tanks from Hoosier E-Cig and from My Vapor Store on Monday -- I ordered 3/4 different tanks from each of them - all glass/Pyrex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread