• Useful
Reactions: stols001

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
OK folks, problem is that I accidently clicked on the my blue ad and now I can't get anywhere on the ecf forum on my phone or tablet without the add popping up and I can't close it :shock:
I can get on ecf forum on my laptop but not on my tablet. I have tried a factory reset and cleared history and everything else.
Not sure where I should post for help but I really want to get on ecf on my tablet.
Any suggestions..... Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
Everytime I click on an individual post no matter where, the post displays for a split second only to be replaced by a banner ad
Just an empty page with a banner as at the top for something for a dollar. I'll try to screenshot it for you.

This isn't what I titled this post and something needs to be done quickly. I had to stop the loading process just to get rid in.

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
OK folks, problem is that I accidently clicked on the my blue ad and now I can't get anywhere on the ecf forum on my phone or tablet without the add popping up and I can't close it :shock:
I can get on ecf forum on my laptop but not on my tablet. I have tried a factory reset and cleared history and everything else.

Not sure where I should post for help but I really want to get on ecf on my tablet.
Any suggestions..... Any help would be appreciated.

Until it's fixed I would at least delete my cache to get rid of any erroneous pages so when it is fixed you'll have a current edition that isn't all screwed up.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
This isn't what I titled this post and something needs to be done quickly. I had to stop the loading process just to get rid in.

Multiple threads on this topic have been merged into one.
I chose another person's title as it was more appropriate than "Help"

As has been posted above, it is being worked on right now - patience please.
Some things can't happen at the snap of a finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread