Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Agree
Reactions: dripster

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
To me round wire coils is not a decent vape experience for me is all no vape how u like my man but u make it sound like we are dumb for liking thy way we link to vape is all

Did you actually read my post at all?

TBH I couldn’t care less what anyone vapes. But from my experience, fancy pants builds don’t add much value. Especially considering the time they either take to make, or the cost of you are buying them. But I also don’t feel the need to fill a room with one single puff.

Reactions: KenD

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
They do look cool ey :thumbs:
Well sort of maybe yes, thanks, but personally I don't really care about that part as much as the vast majority of coil artists usually do, as for me the whole vape experience (also including the flavor production of course) has always been the primary target. The dual coil build in the picture I posted is a .52 ohms build, and, I vape on it with a triple 20700 battery series mech. I don't spend an incredible lot of time on coil building. It is my hobby, but often times a few months go by before I do another build, and I have had only very few failed build attempts. Despite this, my successful ones are like only a dozen or so over the course of one and a half years. The 4.5 wraps 2.5mm 27/36 Ni80 aliens that I talked about earlier, and that I use daily, I get for free even though I am capable to build them myself fairly effortlessly (and without using any sliders to hold the cores flat). If it hadn't been for advanced coil builds such as handmade fused claptons in an RDA, right now I'd still be smoking cigarettes. Worse, I would have concluded vaping is not for me. In fact, handmade fused claptons in an RDA have caused me to stop smoking immediately the same moment I picked up vaping as opposed to struggling about wanting to light up another cigarette. So from my experience, the added value can be as highly significant as the difference between life or death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread