building vw box mod, want advice/opinions/suggestions on switches/buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

kNOT1

Sep 24, 2014
I'm making a hana style fasttech enclosure and I'm choosing all the custom parts for it while its in the mail.
$16.53 DIY Enclosure Case for HANA MODZ Pack DNA 20 Style Mod - aluminum / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I'm personally looking into 12mm or less fire switches that are somewhat compact because the interior of this device is going to be pressed for space. I'm throwing a fatdaddyvapes 510 v4 connector in there and I can drill out the fire button hole a tad lower to make a little room but its going to be a tight fit! I'm also looking for nice up and down switches. Flush buttons are my person preference (nothing to godly.) Also, I am going to be using a dna40 chip in case that matters as for as any suggestions go. I'm in the US so I prefer US shipping but I'm open to all suggestions. I'd rather not use a led switch because I want more of a sleathy mod... but what ever doesnt work for this project will give me ideas for my next one Im sure.
Even if you dont have suggestions for me specifically I would like to see choices people make and admire their work. Perhaps this can serve as a good place for people looking for switch ideas in the future.

Ivan Michalko

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
canton, oh, usa
image1.jpg

image2.jpg

IMG_7990.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread