Built / used my first RBA last night... WOW, JUST WOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beano52

Jan 2, 2014
United States
Nimbus clone I suppose

GK0cQow.jpg

Attachments

• Green Machine.jpg
    Green Machine.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I mean, it is TOTALLY different. The flavor is so strong with this. I'm thrilled, but gonna have to work the recipe now. Pretty sure I need to reduce some of the "flavorings"
What's your nic content??
If you're used to, say, 18 mg strength in a tank....you might try dropping down to 12....this should take the edge off the throat hit and the added nic "buzz" that can occur when using an RBA/RDA....
maybe try adding some straight VG to "weaken" the "strong flavor".....???!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I'm hesitant to try a kayfun type because of how they're designed. I like with my RSST how I can just pop the cap off and look at the coil to see when I need to dry burn it.

Well, I'm sure that will be one of the changes with the kayfun4..:)

but I go through flavors so much, I just make sure my wick is working perfectly with my liquid before I put chimney on the evaporation chamber...what the coil is actually housed in. With the exception of one clone I pulled my hair out over from how large the wick wells were drilled...I never have to troubleshoot my kayfun systems.

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm hesitant to try a kayfun type because of how they're designed. I like with my RSST how I can just pop the cap off and look at the coil to see when I need to dry burn it.

Conrad, you gotta try one. Or at least a FT clone. They are truly awesome. I really like them a lot but if I got one I think I'd do some silly :censored: in it, like cotton fed mesh or ekowool fed ceramic. I think because of these tendencies, I should get a Taifun GT instead.

I second the VG suggestion and dropping the nic. When I started dripping I went from 70/30 pg/vg @ 18mg to 20/80 @ 8mg and I still over nic fairly easily but the vape quality is just fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread