• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bulk order & Get Together- Idea for those in the Springs and Surrounding Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Anyone in the Springs Area interested in going in on a bulk order and maybe have a get together with the products.

I have been lurking Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid and they have the best prices I have seen so far. The killer is the $15 Shipping. If a few of us put together an order for goodies we can all split the shipping cost and if we get enough involved and the order is over 249.00 its free shipping.

Maybe we can meet somewhere and vape with the goodies... Maybe split some different flavor juices or liquid nicotine. A bring your own empty bottle party.

Just a though and idea. Budgets are tight with Santa coming next week, but maybe something to look at.

I am not affiliated in anyway with that site and have not purchased anything from them. They are an ECF Supplier and have not seen any negative feedback on their forums. The supplies come form China, and the company is out of Canada.

If anyone is interested take a look at the site and let me know. I see easily $75 of goodies I want right away... :)

Have a great one....

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
whistle_pig-albums-random-picture29408-hippo-bump1.jpg

Bump again, if anyone wants to do a group by for the Feb 19th meetup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread