Bulk US juice suppliers still around (US based)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Hey all.
    Was an ECF member long ago, still vaping while my liters of juice are now drying up. Was sad to see MyFreedomSmokes go out of business, as I had been buying a few liters at a time there.

Who is left still selling in bulk, preferably 500ml or larger that isn't crazy expensive, if anyone?
    No longer interested in DIY as my day job is ~60 hours/week already and I have enough other hobbies + family time, so really just looking for a viable replacement for 12-18mg tobacco-ish flavors - I'd usually get a liter of MFS RY4/5 + tobacco, 16-18mg and 12mg, and mix them around 25% RY4/5 to get a bit of a sweet tobacco flavor.

I know lots of people have moved to on sub-ohm and lower nic content but it never did it for me. Have bought from Central Vapors recently-ish, but they're showing delays on shipping and wasn't in love with their juice, while my normal orders are along the lines of 2L juice + 50 or more coils...I have a trip coming up and chasing local shops for higher (compared to sub-ohm pic content) non-fruity flavors has been a mess in the past..

Any help?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I'm Not Sure How Current this Blog is? @UncleJunkle

But I would reach-out to the Companies on the List to see if you Can/Will Sell/Ship to you.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm Not Sure How Current this Blog is? @UncleJunkle

But I would reach-out to the Companies on the List to see if you Can/Will Sell/Ship to you.

Well I last checked it and updated on 9/3, but OP isn't interested in nic base for DIY, rather looking for bulk ejuice suppliers.

@wegster you can try Heartland Vapes (who I used to buy bulk ejuice from for years before I went DIY) but they may or may not ship to your state. They do not publish a list of states they ship to so you may want to contact them and ask them specifically if they will ship their bulk ejuice to your state before you place an order, but even if you do just place an order and they won't ship to you, they will send you an email stating so and refund your order.

Another one I know of is Vape Junkie but I never bought from them (I heard about them from others n ECF who have used them).

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Have bought from Central Vapors recently-ish, but they're showing delays on shipping and wasn't in love with their juice

Keep in mind that these bulk suppliers might mix and bottle certain flavors of juices when ordered, so steeping may be needed in order to get the flavor that was intended. So ordering well in advance may be required. I would take that juice you didn't like and let it sit somewhere for a good while to see if they taste better at a later time.

Reactions: wegster

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Well I last checked it and updated on 9/3, but OP isn't interested in nic base for DIY, rather looking for bulk ejuice suppliers.

@wegster you can try Heartland Vapes (who I used to buy bulk ejuice from for years before I went DIY) but they may or may not ship to your state. They do not publish a list of states they ship to so you may want to contact them and ask them specifically if they will ship their bulk ejuice to your state before you place an order, but even if you do just place an order and they won't ship to you, they will send you an email stating so and refund your order.

Another one I know of is Vape Junkie but I never bought from them (I heard about them from others n ECF who have used them).

You are Right. I think I had Too Many Tabs Open when I replied to that one.

LOL

• Haha
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Don't get me started on tabs - for work in particular, but on some days it's worse on personal tabs. ;)

Thanks all.

I may come back to DIY at some point, but life's pretty busy all around, and last time was a LOT of experimenting to get to something I'd want to produce in bulk. Checking out the links. I thought Heartland didn't ship to me but seems they do, which is good, as something like 'decent tobacco with a bit of RY4/sweetness' is ideal, so going to give their tobacco + a half liter of HY4 a shot. Central Vapors has several tobaccos but nothing resembling RY4/non-fruity additions, so thought I might wind up with their tobacco + add-in if I could find a caramel/RY4 flavor to add.

ETA: Sigh, no go on heartland. Good prices, was in for 2 liters, enter all info then get to age verification then - doesn't service your location. Meh. Vape Junkies seems to be 'nothing but fruity flavors' - guess at this point will go with not-great ventral vapors tobacco and pick up some of the HY4 concentrate.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    ETA: Sigh, no go on heartland. Good prices, was in for 2 liters, enter all info then get to age verification then - doesn't service your location. Meh. Vape Junkies seems to be 'nothing but fruity flavors' - guess at this point will go with not-great ventral vapors tobacco and pick up some of the HY4 concentrate.

I would email and ask heartland if in fact is is correct that they do not ship to your state. One thing I know about heartland is that they were never really good at configuring their website properly or timely. It's worth a shot.

Reactions: wegster

jaydon

Unresolved Status
    Dec 7, 2022
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregisered supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread