Bull box mods bully tip contest. Win a m3 bully tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
brett_bulich_logo_180x180_without_smoke_black.png

I hope all my supporters are having a great week so far!

Bull Box mods is clearing out some old stock this week to clear out some room for brand new products! The prices offered are the lowest I can get sell them for. This is a great chance to pick up the Bully Tip you have been eying or a holiday gift for someone you know.
The new prices are for my IN STOCK Bully Tips only. Coupon codes cannot be used for my IN STOCK items at this time.

*Clearance* IN STOCK BULLY TIPS
NEW IN STOCK BULLY TIPS!

My new "made to order" section has also just been opened! Here you can order any Stone Bully Tip you want and I will build it for you! Take a minute to check it out here

NEW MADE TO ORDER DRIP TIP SECTION
http:///www.bullboxmods.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1834

I truly appreciate any and all support from those who enjoy my products. If you have the time, please help me get the word out about Bull Box Mods by telling a friend about my work. Sharing my link or pictures is a great way to help support Bull Box Mods. I rely completely on my supporters' word of mouth to advertise, so please do what you can.

Thank you ALL

CONTEST RULES

I want to make this contest short and sweet, just pick a number 1-1000. Friday, around 7:00pm pacific, I will have a random number generator to pick a number. The first ECF member to guess the number correctly OR gets closest will win the below tip. Each member may only guess once. If you happen to purchase a tip on my website starting today AND win the contest, you will get a full refund for your purchase and receive the Black and White Mokume Gane Tip below.

[URL=http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/bbulich/media/bbulich031/DSCN9050_800x600_zps999a36be.jpg.html]

BLACK AND WHITE MOKUME GANE

If you can take a few minutes to share my link with a friend or fellow vaper, I would highly appreciate it. Share your Bully Tips pictures. I rely completely on word of mouth to advertise and need your support now, more than ever. Just taking a few minutes to post a picture of your Bully Tip, or spreading my link helps me more than you will ever know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread