Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I will be announcing my tip sale-times here.!!!

Tonight i will be having a sale around 7:00....7:30 at the latest (pacific)

If you looking for the perfect tip for your pv..and stainless one at that, then tonight is your night because I have it. If your looking for a drip tip that NOBODY ON THE PLANET owns...Tonight is also your night..Be there

Bull Box Mods - Home

my thread

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...new-wood-acrylic-tru-stone-drip-tips-666.html

DSCN9088_800x600.jpg

DSCN9076_800x600.jpg

DSCN9089_800x600.jpg

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
Bull Box Mods Newbie Only Tip Sale

I first want to thank everyone for their support..Like any small business, there are obstacles to overcome. The people who are here night after night are the reason I am able to spend 10 hours a day in the shop. So thank you. Also, I have high hopes for the future and want to reach more people..in order to do that, I need new people to realize how great these tips are. Many of you already know how great these tips are...but others have not gotten that chance. So tomorrow, I will have a sale that is geared toward people who have 3 OR LESS TIPS. I will have a huge batch tomorrow, I am hoping for over 15 tips. I will have the sale at 7:30 pacific. I have come to know many of my repeat customers very well and many have become my friends who have trust in me. Tomorrow, the sale will start and I will keep all the tips up for 5 minutes while anyone with 3 OR LESS tips can pick up whatever they like. After 5 minutes is up, I will take all the tips down to complete refunds. After refunds are complete, I will put up the remaining tips and anyone will be able to take part in the sale. I am asking for my vets honesty in this sale. I will be able to check, if need, how many tips you have purchased.

Thank you all
Brett"

DSCN9255_800x600.jpg

DSCN9253_800x600.jpg

DSCN9247_800x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread