Bulldog review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Well after reading the wonderful story from Steve Smilin and about his business and his stated desire which was/is "My goal is to provide you with the best products, for the least cost." , I decided to take him up and see what it was all about. I have ordered from a few other places and been pretty pleased with their products as well as their service. So late I believe it was 2 days ago, I know not more than 3, I placed an order for the 901 and a few juices. And today I got my order, VERY fast. So I open it up and I won't ruin anything or up their expectations but lets just say there is more in the package than you expect. And I mean in a good way. I fired up my silver 901 and began tugging away to a so far so great product. I can honestly and sincerely say this is one of the BEST purchasing experiences I have ever had, in all areas. I can also say that Steve is one of the best people to deal with , hence another reason why I will do my best to drive customers to him, because I know they will get a great product with great service and I know a great guy will get more business. So Steve, keep doing things the right way my friend and keep my mailing address handy because I am certain you will be hearing from me as soon as my bank account gets a little more fatter. Steve certainly lives up to his objective "My goal is to provide you with the best products, for the least cost." Thank you.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Really happy you like it. I try to do my best. Please, save a few pennies, and try the Vapor King, I think it will change the way you look at traveling about/w vaporizer.

I have passthru's for the 901 coming on wed/thur....I will be putting together a few ultimate 901 packages......

Thanks so much for the kind words:cool:

Well after reading the wonderful story from Steve Smilin and about his business and his stated desire which was/is "My goal is to provide you with the best products, for the least cost." , I decided to take him up and see what it was all about. I have ordered from a few other places and been pretty pleased with their products as well as their service. So late I believe it was 2 days ago, I know not more than 3, I placed an order for the 901 and a few juices. And today I got my order, VERY fast. So I open it up and I won't ruin anything or up their expectations but lets just say there is more in the package than you expect. And I mean in a good way. I fired up my silver 901 and began tugging away to a so far so great product. I can honestly and sincerely say this is one of the BEST purchasing experiences I have ever had, in all areas. I can also say that Steve is one of the best people to deal with , hence another reason why I will do my best to drive customers to him, because I know they will get a great product with great service and I know a great guy will get more business. So Steve, keep doing things the right way my friend and keep my mailing address handy because I am certain you will be hearing from me as soon as my bank account gets a little more fatter. Steve certainly lives up to his objective "My goal is to provide you with the best products, for the least cost." Thank you.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Really happy you like it. I try to do my best. Please, save a few pennies, and try the Vapor King, I think it will change the way you look at traveling about/w vaporizer.

I have passthru's for the 901 coming on wed/thur....I will be putting together a few ultimate 901 packages......

Thanks so much for the kind words:cool:
Thank you, you exceeded my expectations. I will certainly save up and my next ecig purchase will be through you. Seriously, keep up the good work and I am glad to hear your daughter is doing a little bit better.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
:cool:=Bulldog44;127177]Thank you, you exceeded my expectations. I will certainly save up and my next ecig purchase will be through you. Seriously, keep up the good work and I am glad to hear your daughter is doing a little bit better.[/quote]

Thanks again, and at vapor4life, I will always exceed your expectations. My customers, are my lifeblood:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread