Status
Not open for further replies.

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
Im jealous! I want my bulli dammit!

After searching around it seems there is a lot of different information about "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

Some say it means its at customs, other places say that it only means the shipper has filled out the form.

Others say sometimes it stays that way until it shows up at your door.

Apparently its mailing mystery.

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Bulli's.jpg

My Bulli army!!

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
My Day just got better! No bullie yet, but my brother just called. He is getting 2 free tickets to Roger Waters at Wrigley Field this friday for free! Just a 5 min walk from my apartment. His work is hooking him up. There going to try and get us really good seats!

Didn't buy tickets because they were so expensive. This was a nice surprise and is definitely taking my mind off things...

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
Update - It finally left NY today!!.... It will be here in a couple days. Only took almost 3 weeks to get out of customs!

Also - The Pink Floyd Show was mind blowing. Words cant even describe how amazing it was. Nothing like pyrotechnics shooting 4 times the height of the stadium. Not to mention the wall extending over the entire field into the sides of the seats.

Here is a picture from our seats before the Sun went down and people were just coming in.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/77338695/RogerWaters.jpg

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
Its says arrival at unit! I have a locked mail box because I live in a apartment building. I really Hope its in there. Since its registered mail Im not getting my hopes up though. I might leave work a little early so I have time to stop at the post office if I have to pick it up.

Im worried the slip to pick it up has arrived but not my package.

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Its says arrival at unit! I have a locked mail box because I live in a apartment building. I really Hope its in there. Since its registered mail Im not getting my hopes up though. I might leave work a little early so I have time to stop at the post office if I have to pick it up.

Im worried the slip to pick it up has arrived but not my package.

I would bet on the slip, always had to sign for mine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
I lucked out. They put it in my mailbox!

So this thing is really cool! Downside is I have not been able to get it working properly. I am not going to give up on this! I definitely need some tips.

It did not come with a coil pre-installed. So I wrapped one up with 5 loops. This made it 2.2ohms.

I was having issues with this one, so I decided to try another with 4 loops. Came out to 2.9ohms.

Still having issues. Its just not wicking properly. I am using Alien Vision 555. With a dash of pg to thin it slightly.

I prefer my atties at a slightly lower around 1.6-2ohms. Is 6 wraps to much. Maybe I should stick with 5. Im just experimenting right now. So far Im getting really dry hits.... Sucks, but with a little patience and some guidance Im hoping to get this bad boy working good.

Also - I am a complete ...... I just realized that there is rubber cap on the top of the Ego Tank! This might be part of my problem.

I am at work and slow today and brought my supplies. I want to go for slightly lower ohms. Is 6 loops to much?

Also what is the best video that shows the technique you guys are using for everything. Most of them are in German.

My wire is .15 is this what everyone else is using?

BigBopper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
It did not come with a coil pre-installed. So I wrapped one up with 5 loops. This made it 2.2ohms.

I was having issues with this one, so I decided to try another with 4 loops. Came out to 2.9ohms.

This is actually backward of how it should work, more wraps should have a higher resistance because it's more wire. My guess is that the 1st one with 5 loops had a short somewhere in it. If you want lower resistance, thicker wire or less loops should provide it.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
If you're having trouble getting juices to wick properly, what worked for me was using one strand of glass fiber in the wick, rather than the two that the video on the Bulli site recommends. It wicks any juice for me (including AVE's 555), and I've never had a leak. Also, don't forget to prime the wick and coil first by adding a few drops of juice to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread