Bulli 'pretend comparison' video

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-reviews/26123-new-bulli-america-review.html

I don't speak German, but this thread looks like an obvious ad.

Can anyone translate the GG/Bulli video?

The device is of little interest to me..it's nice enough until you realize they have no atty adapters. And of course, what looks like an ad arranged by a 'user' - he posts pics of *all* 10 or so models, then apologizes for them being offline, so he either actually bought all 10, or is financially vested there. If the latter..slimy.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Weg, nice post you made there.:)

You will see GGs to grow everywhere like fungus. My question is how these people will sell? With copies? Maybe they will to poor mind people or to people that dont like me.

When I will sell the Trans, when I will make the volts, when I made adapters from scratch, when I will make the locked button, when I sell the AFS, when I made the slim they will copy again. I cant do anything but you can. If we dont buy he will not sell!!!

Its simple

The biggest companies out there are depend on us. You see fancy buildings, money, power. If you dont buy, they will come to you asking for a dollar to eat :lol:

Last edited:

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Now it seems the user is simply that, although why he would possibly be pasting every single youtube video in existence on them, and not a *single* pic of his *own* (check the countertop, has all models, which I doubt were all purchased, and apologizes for pic outages).. Just *shrug*. Let's see if somehow he becomes a new seller in the next month is my immediate reaction.

Still curious as to what the 'vs' video says in English, anyone?

Oh, for the record..I don't agree with 'any big battery holder is a copy,' unless of course, we mean a copy of a flashlight. That however, doesn't mean some devices aren't more close copies of others...and also doesn't explain the strangeness/'not right' feeling I got in reading that ad, err, "review". Nor the 'it's not about which is better' while pasting in a 'vs' video. Can't wait to hear about magical electrons next..

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Weg, before GG had you seen a tube from scratch with caps? That what I mean copy and it is for sure. A totally external copy with a bunch for atomizer (hopefully I have not that banch), do you agree or only me sees it?:lol:

It depend son how you look at it, Imeo. I know you see it that way, and that's fine.

But really, how many logical shapes do battery holders come in? Or materials? batteries that we use, are tubular, so umm...'metal or plastic tube.' Gotta replace them, therefore 'one end or more must open.'

Anyways, doesn't matter. It's really about the *combination* of:
    - build quality
    - voltages/batteries/runtime offered
    - ergonomics
    - looks
    - any add-ons

that in total, make or break a device for me.

Having said that, yes, if I saw a metal tube with brass end caps and switch, plus an auto-feeder with a hole through the atty, I would indeed say it's a copy of the GG, but 'just a metal tube'..not so much.

S'ok, I can cope with disagreeing on some things :)

PS - now the thread's locked as the user 'may or may not sell them in the future.' If it felt like spamvertising, it just mighta been..or not, but doesn't leave me with a good feeling either way.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    It depend son how you look at it, Imeo. I know you see it that way, and that's fine.

But really, how many logical shapes do battery holders come in? Or materials? batteries that we use, are tubular, so umm...'metal or plastic tube.' Gotta replace them, therefore 'one end or more must open.'

Anyways, doesn't matter. It's really about the *combination* of:
    - build quality
    - voltages/batteries/runtime offered
    - ergonomics
    - looks
    - any add-ons

that in total, make or break a device for me.

Having said that, yes, if I saw a metal tube with brass end caps and switch, plus an auto-feeder with a hole through the atty, I would indeed say it's a copy of the GG, but 'just a metal tube'..not so much.

S'ok, I can cope with disagreeing on some things :)

PS - now the thread's locked as the user 'may or may not sell them in the future.' If it felt like spamvertising, it just mighta been..or not, but doesn't leave me with a good feeling either way.

I can say some shape:

janty (like cube)
    fish (like SD)

there arent only cylinder batteries, so another shape. Have you seen 9v batteries? I have in mind of something else but I dont speak here. But many shapes weg. A little imagination and you make spacecrafts. But..... the copy is easier.

I didnt see anyone copying SD. After GG, companies and not simple people start making them.

Dont forget the Japan factory. Now people with sites do the same.

But I have a surprise as always:lol::lol:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 5, 2009
    somewhere out there......
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-reviews/26123-new-bulli-america-review.html

I don't speak German, but this thread looks like an obvious ad.

Can anyone translate the GG/Bulli video?

The device is of little interest to me..it's nice enough until you realize they have no atty adapters. And of course, what looks like an ad arranged by a 'user' - he posts pics of *all* 10 or so models, then apologizes for them being offline, so he either actually bought all 10, or is financially vested there. If the latter..slimy.
    I swear it looks like he hacked away at Co2 canisters for paintball and then did some modifacations to them. It doesn't even compare to the GG-T.

Tom09

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2009
    Germany

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    The original poster of this thread was just trying to watch your back emo, No problem with that but did have a problem the way he did it. The two devices are much different as the switch design is different and the GG seems to have some nice adapters the Bulli seems to have many different models.

Thanks for the info scintar, I have adapters, I have diferent models too. Of course with Trans I have all models in one device:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Seems Imeo you did exactly the same as Scintar except you were the supplier and manufacturer...also you did it while slagging off the SD....very naughty and very disappointing...;)

Moog, I was not slagging SD but Trog. Read a little better all the posts. Find one that I am slagging SD (Dont post only one , post the whole conversation). There are times that I say that SD is a good device;);)

Moog dont get disappointed:D. I was slagging Trog not SD. If you read more careful you will understand. And yes I am a naughty boy (with girls):thumb:.

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The original poster of this thread was just trying to watch your back emo, No problem with that but did have a problem the way he did it. The two devices are much different as the switch design is different and the GG seems to have some nice adapters the Bulli seems to have many different models.

True.

I still want someone to translate the German in the 'comparison' vid, though. Anyone? :(

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
    threads like this are really making me a bit angry, afaik it was said earlier that the bully is Koruns own work and never was a GG copy.

i'm glad things cleared up.

@wegster, i will have look a the Vid, can't promise a translation. ;)

seems the link is deleted now. i can't find it

[edit] i found only the post with the 4 videos, one of them only with MJ music i don't heard any reviewers speak, and the other 3
    from the german e-cig board, reviewing different Bullis and its adapters.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread