Status
Not open for further replies.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
we're worried, alz :(

but glad you made your crazy self stop by! :D
Tibs, you're so sweet! I'd love to meet you someday. Really. I fly up to Virginia to spend a few weeks with my Moms every April. Maybe we could meet up sometime. vape some and just hang out, ya know? I'd like to meet your husband too. My health is not that great, but I can fly and so far, it's all good. Yea, I can't drive, but you know, I have realized there's a lot of folks worse off than me. So I'm not griping, just know that my not being able to drive is not the worst thing that could happen to me.
I'm hoping you and your husband are doing OK and life is good for you both!
Peace, Love, and happy vaping!
AMD

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be, Neo. ;)
For real. I've learned personally that we tend to remember the best things and kinda forget the worse things. Still, as we all age up, I guess maybe that's just life? At least, that's what I'm learning as time goes on...
And dig this: I just found out a few months back that my youngest son has just had his first child. Damn! That makes me a freaking GRANDFATHER. Geez I feel like, so OLD... O well, that's life!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Hahahhahaa I'm NOT your typical 'grandfather' - at least, the way my grandparents acted.
I dance. I love dancing! I JAMM out, groove, disco dance, club dance, and just freestyle it at home. Or outside in the sun. I've danced in the rain, in the snow, in the moonlight, and on the street (in front of my home). I can't imagine MY grandparents dancing. LOL! Dancing helps me keep my weight down and I also enjoy it. I try to find pleasure and good times where I can...

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
..a bit OT, but there's a Solar Eclipse happening on August 21 next year. I'm flying to Columbia, South Carolina to see it. Anyone wanna hang out at the airport (outside, of course), vape and see this event? I've seen one eclipse in my life (March 7, 1970) and I'm NOT going to miss this one! I don't have much on my 'bucket list', but seeing THREE solar eclipses is it. Fortunately, we're having another solar eclipse here in Texas in 2020 and my hometown is in the totality path. So, that will do it for me. I just have to live til 2020... hahahahhaaaa. Let's have a vapefest and check it out!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
we're worried, alz :(

but glad you made your crazy self stop by! :D
Thank you for those kind words, Ms. Tibs. But please don't worry about me. My life is and has been screwed for years; however, I'm not ready to give up just yet. I believe God has more planned for me - who can say.. I've experimented with smoking (analogs) again and can tell you it really sucks - it's just not the same anymore. There is FAR MORE vapour from an e-cig than any analog out there. Believe me. Plus, tobacco tastes like .... anyways. There are so many FAKE additives to tobacco products these days it's unreal. Not to mention the stoopit 'flame ......ant' crap they put in them. Many many reasons to NEVER EVER pick up an analog again!!! Vaping is really where it's at. Period.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Just stoppin' by. Anyone heard from BR??? Maybe send him a PM see what's up..
Hot as you know what down here. No rain in a month. But.. this 'IS' Texas in the good ole summertime! I'm keeping the garden and outdoor plants watered. I think I'm looking forward to some cooler Fall weather... 2 months to go til the first day of Fall............................................ (sweat baby sweat).. hehehheeeeee

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Rest in Peace, Billy, our Dearest Friend. You will be sorely missed by all of us...

20140222sk_7405312_17704123.jpg

Reactions: dhowardpeters

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I haven't been around much but I have noticed BR hadn't posted here in a while. It's with great sadness I found out BR has left us. I always loved his humor and intelligence. He was a true asset to this thread and the forum and most importantly he was our friend.

I'll miss you BR. :wub: Thanks for the wonderful memories.

23sdkp1.jpg

Reactions: dhowardpeters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread