The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by dougp925, May 24, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    This dinosaur still checks in - just takes me a while. Now that I think about it everything takes me a while to do these days.:w00t::laugh:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alžběta Madragana

Alžběta Madragana Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Hi Zelda! Yea, seems like just about everyone left this Thread. I was hoping to maybe get a vapefest going on at the Columbia, Missouri Greyhound Bus Station on August 21st - there's going to be a Solar Eclipse then and I'm going to be there to see it. And yea, I'm going to vape too! I was hoping that maybe enough folks here on THIS thread would maybe show up?
    Solar Eclipses are rare. This one is going to be good. I saw one in Virginia in March 1970... I was just a young pipsqueak then. So I'm an old fart now.. LOL!
    I'm still NOT going to miss this one!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Yes. It's sad. I posted something just before this earlier just now. I don't follow any of the other threads. Really don't want to - to me, THIS thread 'IS' ECF.. I'd love to meet some of y'all. I wrote about the August 21st Solar Eclipse (2017) happening and I'm going to see it. And I'm going to vape there as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    We can be anyone we want to be online. I'm a 59 year old grandfather. Didn't want to be one, but my youngest son has had 2 kids, so that don't give me a choice! My 'avatar' - yea, but it represents my Inner Child...

• Like Like x 1
  5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Heya Al, ((hugs))

The semester at school usually starts in late august, so i'm not likely to travel for the eclipse. why a bus station in missouri?

• Like Like x 2
  6. trentenmarschel

trentenmarschel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2014
    missouri
    Lol, I've been waiting for this eclipse for 4 freaking years. It will be 100% visible where I live. I just hope like hell we have clear weather (almost impossible in Missouri) that day. I'll probably never get to see another one without traveling.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Well, I live in North Texas and it's only 89 percent here, and I really want to see this. Too expensive to fly, so I'm taking the ole cheapo bus LOL. So anyways, the bus station is in the center of the eclipse in Columbia, Missouri. All the hotels will be booked and I don't plan to stay - just hop on the bus, ride up there in time to see the eclipse, then hop back on and ride home. No taxis, no hotels, etc. Just view and leave...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    And you KNOW I'll be watching the Missouri weather forecast and current conditions like a hawk. But bad weather in August? Maybe some thunderstorms. Not like freaking Winter - it's cold as all get out here. Was 12 this morning and breezy. Sucky.. I've never been to Missouri, so anything you could tell me about the Summer weather would be great! I'm a noob at Missouri stuff...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    and hope like crazy that bus won't be delayed! :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Yea I sure hope not. I used to ride the bus a lot a number of years ago, but with the 'down and outers' who hang around the bus stations, plus some of the grungiest peeps I've ever seen... hmmmmmmm. well, gotta save money one way or another! I don't like the buses, but in this case, it's about the only way I'm getting up there.. LOL! Last time I rode the bus I stealth-vaped the entire time... hehheeee

• Like Like x 1
  12. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
  13. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Yeah! Here's hoping this year doesn't SUCK like last one did! Peace, love, and keep on tokin' it!

• Like Like x 1
  14. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    This looks like good data for the eclipse. Times and places and duration - Best places to view

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    ..slight change of plans: I may be going to Oregon to view the eclipse with my son. He wants me to fly up there and watch it with him... Hmmmmmmmmmmm something to think about. I'm just about fed up with flying though. The last time I was on a plane, the freaking stewardess tried to have me arrested because she thought my e-cig box modd was a bomb or some ......

• Like Like x 1
  16. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    yeah, but having company while watching the eclipse is worth a bit of hassle! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    It sure is. This will be the second eclipse I will see. I only have one 'bucket list' item and it is to see a total of 3 solar eclipses... I believe I can do it - the third eclipse will come directly over my house here in Texas in......... I think 2023.. I think I can make it til then, LOL!

18. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Been texting with my son and he's all stoked about seeing the eclipse now! We plan to spend the night in Salem, Oregon and then view from there. On the way down, he wants to visit Mt. Hood as well. So it ought to be great. Time will tell................

• Like Like x 1
  19. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    I will never ever fly American Airlines again. They sent me some BS condescending letter saying their service was 'less than excellent'... blase blase. whatever. Well, I think it SUCKED. We are done! Period.

20. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    I turn 60 this August. I'm too old for terrorist games and other crap. I think this flight to Oregon most likely will be the LAST time I step on board an airplane. Flying used to be fun, but no longer. Things sure have changed since July 1989... Sad, but true.

• Like Like x 1