Burning with SMOK baby beast Q2 with Eleaf Istick Ipower 80W

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfShoop

Jun 26, 2014
UK
Hey!

I have been vaping for a while now and have recently picked up the Eleaf Istick power 80W to go with my Baby beast. I am using the Q2 coils and make sure that the coils are saturated before using them.

After a couple of days though they start burning and I have to change them. I have used the baby beast before and could have lasted a lot longer.

I'm running my mod at 55 watts at the moment busy still having the same issue. Is anyone else using this set up who can help or does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to help the coils last a little longer?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey!
I have been vaping for a while now and have recently picked up the Eleaf Istick power 80W to go with my Baby beast. I am using the Q2 coils and make sure that the coils are saturated before using them.
After a couple of days though they start burning and I have to change them. I have used the baby beast before and could have lasted a lot longer.
I'm running my mod at 55 watts at the moment busy still having the same issue. Is anyone else using this set up who can help or does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to help the coils last a little longer?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)
Welcome and glad you joined. You might be at the maximum length of coil life now.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel VAPE
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
It could be a bad batch. I've had the same T8 coil head in my baby beast for around three weeks, vaping at 70 watts on a 200 watt Kbox, and haven't had an issue. I can't think of any reason why they'd burn out so quick on that setup, at that wattage, except for not priming them correctly, but you don't have that problem. Are you maybe chain vaping, and not letting the wicks get enough juice before the next hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread