Burnt liquid past 4 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch2651

Aug 13, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hey everyone
So I have an ego twist with a Kanger evod t3 and 2.5 coil. Right now I'm vaping virgin's watermelon 50/50. For some reason it burns past 4 volts. Has anyone else experienced this. It looks like everyone vape a lot higher with those coils. I also had the same experience with vapor god too. I have tried changing coils and that didn't change anything. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I'd say don't go past 4 volts....
It all depends, Mitch... different concoctions act differently at different temps.. some burn more easily than others... Like Susan, the lighter, fruitier flavors, I tend to cook at lower temps as well. Same with the creamier flavors... seems if I turn up on them too much they just taste like burnt caramel

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've had the same experience with those coils, and found the flavor turned burnt at anything over about 3.5 volts for me. Nothing wrong with that, it's just so common to read about people rocking at higher voltages that it sounds like everything should handle it. Whatever voltage/resistance combination tastes good to you is the right one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread