Burnt pod for suorin air

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenn3828

Apr 30, 2018
Hey so I just bought a new suorin air cartridge literally 2 days ago and it was working totally fine up until this morning. I changed the liquid last night and waited 30 minutes to use it again but when I tried to hit it this morning, it tasted very burnt. It’s really annoying that it burnt so quickly and I wasted so much juice to fill it up. Do I need to buy a new pod already or is it the battery that’s messing it up?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Even if it is the battery a Burnt wick is still a burnt wick. Yes it is possible your main device has suffered some sort of failure, but there’s no way to tell from here. There’s No telling why that particular pod crapped out on you. The problem with pods is they’re mass produced cheap plastic and they generally can’t be opened. There could be flashing from the plastic casting in there, the wick may have been wonky, any number of things. Wasting the occasional pod is one of the costs of pod devices.

It’s also one reason why they are somewhat poorly thought of. Pods are not a cheap way to vape, they’re a really expensive way to vape. That doesn’t mean they’re not worth it for some people but folks who become long time vapors generally wind up ditching them and buying a better device.

laurenn3828

Apr 30, 2018
Even if it is the battery a Burnt wick is still a burnt wick. Yes it is possible your main device has suffered some sort of failure, but there’s no way to tell from here. There’s No telling why that particular pod crapped out on you. The problem with pods is they’re mass produced cheap plastic and they generally can’t be opened. There could be flashing from the plastic casting in there, the wick may have been wonky, any number of things. Wasting the occasional pod is one of the costs of pod devices.

It’s also one reason why they are somewhat poorly thought of. Pods are not a cheap way to vape, they’re a really expensive way to vape. That doesn’t mean they’re not worth it for some people but folks who become long time vapors generally wind up ditching them and buying a better device.
I agree, it sucks having to keep buying new pods in such a short amount of time. Just got the suorin air too about 2 weeks ago.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread