The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bussiness Cards

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Danny H, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Danny H

Danny H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Need to include business cards in the orders. Lots of people are interested and i dont have a pen on me all the time. :)

2. Ginger

Ginger Full Member

May 25, 2009
    Florida
    I agree having something to hand out is needed.

How about just a printed paper sheet with cutting lines, say 10 to a page, that would work if business cards are too expensive.

3. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
  4. Danny H

Danny H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Absolutely the best. I talk to a ton of people a day and they all ask me what this thing is and i'd like to hand them a card because i dont have all the time to talk to these people .

5. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Now, what would be *very* nice, is double sided.

On one side, regular business card with website, etc.
    On the other..we write up a 'what is a Personal Vaporizer?' and give a writeup we make for:
    1. What IS that?
    2. You can't smoke in here!
    3. Is it safe/aren't they 'dangerous'?
    4. But, you're still smoking, that's terrible!

Others?

I'd love it.

6. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Wegster If someone writes something like that short enough to fit on a business card I, ll give them one of my new samplers!!!!!

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nobody wants free JUICE?

8. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    1. What IS that?It is a personal nicotine delivery device using vapor much like an inhaler used by asthmatics.
    2. You can't smoke in here!I am NOT smoking. I am not lighting anything with fire causing it to burn.
    3. Is it safe/aren't they 'dangerous'?It is safe because I am only inhaling nicotine laced vapor and NOT 4000 other chemicals.
    4. But, you're still smoking, that's terrible!I am not still smoking. See #2 for explanation.

I'm not after any extra freebies, but give me a day or two to collect the facts and work up some examples. I have already had instances where this would have been helpful.

My 16 year old nephew guessed and got it right. All I told him was I was inhaling vaporized nicotine. He said, "Oh, like my brothers inhaler only with nicotine"?

9. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    I'm on it, stand by :)

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    This is gonna be FUN!!!

11. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Heres what I got so far and it fits on a business card. I have to print it out yet, but I think this is enough info:

Electronic Cigarette
    aka
    Personal Vaporizer

A battery powered nicotine delivery device.

The battery heats a nicotine/propylene glycol or nicotine/vegetable glycerin solution, contained in a replacable cartridge, creating a safe inhalable vapor. This vapor, when exhaled, dissapates in a matter of seconds.

No smoke, tobacco or combustion is involved in its operation therefore eliminating second hand smoke, cancer causing carciogens, and over 4000 harmful chemicals found in regular cigarettes.

When the device is in use it is virtually odorless even though it provides a faint flavor. There are many flavors available as well as many styles of devices.

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Looks Good so far...Did you sleep last night?

13. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Yes, I slept. :lol:

Go to my profile, select Misc. albumn. This is a scan of the information from my last post only in business card format. You can read the actual print out but not the scanned version.

There is probibly room for about 2 more sentences if I forgot any good information.

14. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Can't really read it in the resized album, but great job!

Going to give a few revisions, take 'em or leave 'em..

I'm unsure on the last paragraph, but it's sort of close to what I mean. I'd like a link to the e-petition or at least the ECF..anyone want to make another pass/comments?

15. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Thanks Wegster on the kudos!

I like the revisions you made, I will make the changes in my "sample", possibly snail mail it to Drew too! I also thought about adding the link for ECF but I was interested in a business card/info card for people I know who are not computer literate who are interested in vaping.

As for the last paragraph, I dunno, like I just stated, I want them for people who are interested in vaping. But I suppose that it would help to keep our blood pressure down when dealing with the dreaded closed minded non-smokers! :lol:

16. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Did some editing and here is what fits on the card:

Personal Vaporizer also know as an Electronic Cigarette.

A battery powered vaporizing device that may deliver nicotine or 0 nicotine fluids.

The battery heats a liquid solution, contained in a replacable cartridge, creating a safe inhalable vapor. The liquid is composed primarily of Propylene Glycol and/or glycerin, plus flavorings and optional trace amounts of nicotine.

No smoke, tobacco or combustion is involved in its operation therefore eliminating second hand smoke, cancer causing carciogens, and over 4000 harmful chemicals found in regular cigarettes. The exhaled "smoke" is nearly 100% water vapor disapating within seconds, leaving no smell nor residue behind.

There are many flavors available as well as many styles of devices.

www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

It is pretty much Wegsters edits excluding the last paragraph. There isn't enough room to say "for an abundance of information" or something to that effect, before or after ECF link.

17. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Works for me. Now if only darned business cards weren't so *small*!!

Minor comments, as usual, feel free to ignore.

change 'also know' -> 'also known' or really, AKA is fine.

The only thing I'd like at the end if it fits, is just something like 'Please support our rights to choose' or something similar. I can't say exactly why, but it 'feels' important to me, like if someone asks, then I can rant about the FDA etc, and 'make them aware.'

Print it :) Seriously, I want some..have wanted to see someone do this since my first e-cig purchase, it's just so obvious, good for vendor, good for us, send me a stack!

18. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    wegster,

The reason I changed "aka: to "also known as" is for spacing so it looks balanced. It doesn't change the amount of room it takes up.

There is no room for anything else. I could take off the link info.

PM me your e-mail addy so I can send you a printable attachment then you can see it better.

It's been nice working with you. Gee, guess we'd better wait to see what Drew thinks?

19. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    No worries, PM sent.

If he doesn't do it, I'll go print out 1000 and send them out. Business cards are *cheap*, 4 color double sided, 1000 for ~$25, can likely find better.
    (uhh, but i have no business, so Drew...come on, you know ya wanna! ;-D )

20. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    E-mail sent.

I print my own business cards here at home. I don't need anything fancy for what I do. A laser printer and business card stock and I'm good to go. People that attend craft shows take them and most likely toss them anyways!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.