Busy Busy Busy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
california
Justin, so the ody doesnt come with resistance wire? I read that imeo is only sending NR and wick.
The Ody will be coming with wick, and just a pre made wire ready to wrap around your wick and start vaping. Other than that, I do not believe we are getting any extra wire.

tepicky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
The Ody will be coming with wick, and just a pre made wire ready to wrap around your wick and start vaping. Other than that, I do not believe we are getting any extra wire.

Would you happen to know how long the wick is? Just making sure i order all my stuff before my ody arrives.

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
No shipping notice yet for me. I'm thinking I might have to wait as I ordered an Ody and Pene together along with a few other items. Hope thats not the case.

I'm in the same boat. I hope we don't have to wait until Penelope arrives for the Ody to ship. But if so, no worries, I'm kind of a pro at waiting now. Been waiting on 2 Genisis attys since October!

TitanRich

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
Chicagoland/NWI
Justin, so the ody doesnt come with resistance wire? I read that imeo is only sending NR and wick.

Can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread